Heated Gloves - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Heated Gloves

Spyder Rage Ski Glove

Since I'm skier , I decided to test ski gloves , which I found are perfect for biking in cold as well .
    There are so many to chose from , but I would recommend high quality , which still can be 2 x cheaper ,
    than designated only for motorcycles .

Quote Originally Posted by terrydj View Post
    Said he was overseas doing what you do with some Australians and it had hit the fan pretty bad?
    Bundy Bear get him????
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

IMHO....Heated gear is the BEST SINGLE INVESTMENT you can make for your motorcycle riding (if you ride below 50/60 degrees)....they can go from cycle to cycle..... I LOVE them and swear by them. I have ridden in the 10-15 degree range with heated gloves and jacket (with chaps). Shovelhead fxrt.jpg
    "Current Stable"
    2013 F6B - black
    2006 Harley Davidson Screamin' Eagle CVO Ultra
    2009 KLR 650
    2003 Harley Davidson FLSTSI
    2003 Harley Davidson FLSTSI (yup, 2)
    2001 Harley Davidson FXDXT
    2006 Aprilia Scarabeo 500GT
    1981 Hondamatic 400
    1980 Yamaha Exciter 250
    1973 Honda CB360
    2009 Yamaha C3

Quote Originally Posted by terrydj View Post
    I was with an Army training mob here in Australia and heard this funny story from an American soldier.
    Said he was overseas doing what you do with some Australians and it had hit the fan pretty bad?
    So he's lying in the dirt besides this Aussy and the Aussy starts telling him about this chick he picked up in the Cross (A Sleasy part of Sydney)
    Mateship and the Aussy's sense of humor when it gets tough.
    No matter what language or part of the world you're from women are the greatest equalizer, there's always stories to tell and you never run out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Since I'm skier , I decided to test ski gloves , which I found are perfect for biking in cold as well .
    There are so many to chose from , but I would recommend high quality , which still can be 2 x cheaper ,
    than designated only for motorcycles .
    In the new Popular Mechanics they have a company that will custom make you a pair of beaver gloves for $200 bucks, Dam!

Quote Originally Posted by BobinMich View Post
    IMHO....Heated gear is the BEST SINGLE INVESTMENT you can make for your motorcycle riding (if you ride below 50/60 degrees)....they can go from cycle to cycle..... I LOVE them and swear by them. I have ridden in the 10-15 degree range with heated gloves and jacket (with chaps). Attachment 11304
    I'm a believer, what brand of heated gear are you using? It's going to be 16 here Sunday so I'm heading out to test the gloves again, they did fine under 32F

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    In the new Popular Mechanics they have a company that will custom make you a pair of beaver gloves for $200 bucks, Dam!
    Name of the company is Boundary Fur Sewing in case anyone is interested.

16 degrees

Took a 20 minute ride on the parkway in 16 degrees, haven't figured the wind chill yet but they performed fine.

fl1madmax

Move to Florida for the Winter

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Took a 20 minute ride on the parkway in 16 degrees, haven't figured the wind chill yet but they performed fine.
    and then back to Helen Ga. for the summers, Best of both Worlds.......... it's 46 today, light jacket standard Honda riding gloves !!
    Ride Safe Ride Often !!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    and then back to Helen Ga. for the summers, Best of both Worlds.......... it's 46 today, light jacket standard Honda riding gloves !!
    Ride Safe Ride Often !!!!!!!!!
    Lived in Florida, hated it, too many people from Brooklyn. Anyway according to the National Weather Service chart 16 degrees with 60 mile an hour wind is equal to 11 below