Superbrace review - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Superbrace review

Quote Originally Posted by Apache1 View Post
    I too have the superbrace with notable improvements. More than likely, that wobble is caused by the steering head bearings. I have a 0900 appointment in the AM to have these replaced with tapered bearings. It has cured previous bike issues, and I feel confident it will solve my f6b discrepancies! I will report back with my findings once I take it through it's paces!
    Yes please do! I've had the wobble come and go.
    With the E4s, it is has returned.

Looking forward to hearing back from you and please start a separate thread so we can keep the SuperBrace and the SHBs a separate conversation.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I have the Superbrace but my experience hasn't been as dramatic. I think I perceive a difference, but to be sure, I think I'd have to do side by side comparisons. I'm not going to go through removing and reinstalling the Superbrace to see. I have the Helibars though, and have had them on since a month or so after getting my F6B. They took all the perceived flex out of the handlebars and greatly improved the feel in the corners. I'd say the addition of the Superbrace a few months ago improved things,but the effects were much more subtle.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

After installing the superbrace I didn't immediately notice much difference until the first time I pulled into a parking lot and attempted to park. I was going at a fairly slow speed and turned the handlebars to pull into a space. The frontend turned so much easier it went to full lock and I almost dropped the bike. It didn't take long to get use to the difference and now I don't notice it.