Side kickstand hits Kuryakyn mini boards

Thread: Side kickstand hits Kuryakyn mini boards

Side kickstand hits Kuryakyn mini boards

This is more so to let others know. I wear a size 13 shoe/boot and wanted to run the mini boards in the furthest hole back on the mount. However when I do this on the shifter side the side kickstand hits the mini board when lowering and raising it.

You can also adjust tilt angle of the mini board. The socket is splined for angular adjustment. I have mine all the way back and no hitting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Maybe I should have added if you want it flat, or parallel to the ground. Yes I can rotate the mini board where the nose is down but that wasn't the position I wanted, didn't want to drag the front of my foot anymore than I already do through the turns. Thanks for pointing that feature out as I didn't mention that and others should know it is adjustable in that direction also.

Schwing! I keep my toe hanging and there is no big drag issues. The plate typically does touch first as has happened this week in AreKansas a bit more than back in Houston.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Thanks Stro, sounds like your are at the rally this week, wish I could have worked it in. I was able to drag the pegs a little today cruising around East Tx today though. Maybe I should be a little more disciplined and pull my feet back a bit.

There you go. I go to balls on the boards. That, that, that's balls of the feet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver