Congratulations to our membership !!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to our membership !!!!

And that's why the first thing I ask someone I meet on the street riding a "B" is, "are you on The forum? "

Sometimes I think it helps to be a somewhat "small" internet community. I always enjoy reading posts and posting on this forum. Tons of great info and experiences here. Glad to be part of it and congrats!
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now only if you were a F6B Owner....hahahahaha Tony
    2004 R6
    2006 Black Ducati 749s
    2007 Special Edition ZX-14
    2009 HD V-Rod Night Rod
    2013 Honda F6B
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now only if you were a F6B Owner....hahahahaha Tony
    "Pot.....this is Kettle.....over."

Lol.

Glad to be a part of this place.
    A toast to our host, the other mods, the sponsors, and of course, to all y'all:
    "May this forum always reflect the best of the riding community."
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cwjj2001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    "Pot.....this is Kettle.....over."

Lol.

Glad to be a part of this place.
    A toast to our host, the other mods, the sponsors, and of course, to all y'all:
    "May this forum always reflect the best of the riding community."
    Cheers,
    Steve
    Entertainment at its finest !!! Thank You both for the laughs. I truly needed that.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Couldn't agree more, this is an outstanding forum. Respectful and helpful dialog from a mature (and I mean that in a nice way) group. Can't stand how many of the threads on other forums quickly degrade to nasty bickering. Not here, this is always enjoyable and I'm happy to be a part of this community.

My wallet does not hurt

Thanks to this forum I have spent thousands of dollars modifying the best motorcycle that was ever manufacturered. Thanks to all of our well informed forum members = I have never regretted a purchase = my bike draws a crowd whenever I ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Per GOOGLE Analytics,

We are the #1 Goldwing F6B Forum website. We started this website in December 2012 and have remained the #1 F6B forum throughout all of these years.
    Many thanks to all of you for being civil and respectful of each other and keeping the site a nice place to visit.

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you. Time to go for a celebratory ride.

Yes, we've had to throw out some trash 6-8 times over the years, but that is expected on any forum.

Still working on bringing the smilies back and getting the pictures to come back, this last update which required a complete shift to another server has had a few kinks. We have another call into the software provider, hopefully they can help us resolve these issues this week, I'm just as frustrated as all of you. Again, patience.
    Thanks Phantom, for the forum and all the hard work, most appreciated. I agree with many, the help & info here has been fantastic.
    Didn't need the encouragement though, have fresh tags, will travel.
    C

This site has always been my "go to" site for anything that has come up pertaining to my bike. Actually, I found this site when I was interested in the F6B, and just so happened to find one for sale, close by, in the classified section! Checked it out, test rode it, and pulled the trigger! Haven't looked back. Great site and always highly recommended, Thanks to All.

Tony, I'm truly grateful for all the hard work and dedication that YOU and the other moderators put into this fourm. Always a great place to visit... and we have all the best memebers.
    (2 thumbs up ) (hands clap) (chers) LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)