Way to go Harley, what would 2017 be w/o a recall - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Way to go Harley, what would 2017 be w/o a recall

The 2005 VTX 1800F was fast, smooth, liquid cooled, and a great bike for a V-Twin..so much better than any HD in every way and still kind of wish I kept it...Love my F6B and have no plans to change rides at this point..HD riders, in my opinion, are just like Democrats, know it all and are convinced that they are 100% right in everything and don't want to talk about any other subject except how great there cause is and how great HD's are!!!!....Regards

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    The 2005 VTX 1800F was fast, smooth, liquid cooled, and a great bike for a V-Twin..so much better than any HD in every way and still kind of wish I kept it...Love my F6B and have no plans to change rides at this point..HD riders, in my opinion, are just like Democrats, know it all and are convinced that they are 100% right in everything and don't want to talk about any other subject except how great there cause is and how great HD's are!!!!....Regards
    Trump is a Democrat?!?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Echo the accolades for the VTX platform. I had a 1300R and never had any issues with it. Great, reliable bike.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

I had an 06 VTX C model Spec 3. Fastest bike I have ever owned.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Trump is a Democrat?!?
    If your trying to be funny....your not!!!...Don't be so naïve ....You must be a Democrat which is your business, but it falls on deaf ears with me.....Regards

If your trying to be funny....your not!!!...Don't be so na�ve ....You must be a Democrat which is your business, but it falls on deaf ears with me.....Regards
    Okay...so....Trump is off-limits, as well as any criticism of the F6B...anything else?
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6

Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    Okay...so....Trump is off-limits, as well as any criticism of the F6B...anything else?
    Don't take it personal VStar.Opas 's rocking chair is broken and he can't sit on the porch to yell at the kids-LOL.

I still have mine and still love it. Hadn't rode it in months, hopped on it yesterday and it was like I hadn't been off it. Love that bike, still fits better than my B.

I work with riders of all types and the most common thing from HD riders is either all the maintenance issues or issues with the service department. But when you mention any other riding options the denial sets in. I've ridden many different brands over the years and everyone has it's pros and cons. The ostrich tendencies of HD riders is amazing. I would give HD a chance if they made something as bulletproof and rock solid as my VTX. Haven't seen anything yet.