F6b Forum web page

Thread: F6b Forum web page

F6b Forum web page

I was wondering if we could have black background for web page. I was on theVog.net forum prior to F6 and liked it. It has less strain on the eye. I think I'm getting old or something. What do u guys think ?

Thanks

I'm used to it the way it is but it would be cool to have another choice.

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    I was wondering if we could have black background for web page. I was on theVog.net forum prior to F6 and liked it. It has less strain on the eye. I think I'm getting old or something. What do u guys think ?

Thanks
    I like the idea.
    I also don't mind at all the way the site looks now.
    But I'm with bobbyf6b... maybe it's something that could be added as a selectable viewing option.
    Hey, maybe it already is but we just don't know about it?

Hey, Phantom!
    While you're adding the dark background option, maybe it's time to add the new blue F6B to the header!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Thanks
    You can turn down your screen brightness.
    This neutral grey has been used for many years on many forums and has proven to be comfortable and makes it easy to read posts.

My screen brightness is at 75 percent and works for me. You can also place one of those screen tint privacy plastic that can be found at any office supply store.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    This neutral grey has been used for many years on many forums and has proven to be comfortable and makes it easy to read posts.

My screen brightness is at 75 percent and works for me. You can also place one of those screen tint privacy plastic that can be found at any office supply store.
    I also find that if I turn my monitor OFF the screen color and resolution is easiest on the eyes...of course then I'd miss the opportunities for wise-assedness!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

In other words, be grateful for what you have. Tony does great, and can't change things as our preferences change.

Thanks
    Me Too,
    Not sure if I'm old or my eyes are old, but the white is a bit harsh.
    There's a ton of great "Black" and "Dark" themes for vBulletin.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ View Post
    I also find that if I turn my monitor OFF the screen color and resolution is easiest on the eyes...of course then I'd miss the opportunities for wise-assedness!
    Heaven forbid!!
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"