Quote Originally Posted by olegoat345 View Post
My '13 "B" feels great w/ the OEM shock & front end. I suppose some folks want the advantage of racing style shock & front end & don't mind paying for them. If the OEM goes south, why not get the racing stuff? Go for it.
Having been in business my entire life. I know there's lots of businesses that run down / bad mouth the other guy's product just to make their product look like the greatest thing since sliced bread. As far as any new MC goes, I doubt if any Mfg. will put racing type / style anything on a product designed for cruising & everyday fun. 1) most folks really don't feel the need for it or want it. 2) It would run the price point up and that would chased off buyers. 3) somebodies going to come along and say they have a better trap no matter what. = Personally, I'm not ready to buy into the "bad front end" hype that's being put out only a few weeks after the bike was released. Having said that, it's a all new GW, I'm sure they will be a few bugs to work out and may be few "ah shits." The front end might be one of them, I feel it's just to soon to tell. ==== & that's my 5 cents worth.
I have only 14,000 miles on my F6B so far after 4 years of riding, and do not find much fault with the front end on my 2013...I know many have felt the need to upgrade the suspension to make the bike handle better???...I agree with olegoat for the most part and it be will a "cold day in hell" when this old boy spends $3,000 just to make the front end handle a little more racy...... With my style of riding my bike works just fine thank you!!! Too each his own as they say and ride safe....