2018 Goldwing ENGINE DRONE ???

Thread: 2018 Goldwing ENGINE DRONE ???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cruiseman just released his first ST1833 video of his new bike and confirmed the drone @ 65MPH in his video. He also has some gripes about fit and finish and can not fit his single HJC full face helmet in the trunk.

Last edited by ths61; 03-04-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Cruiseman just released his first ST1833 video of his new bike and confirmed the drone @ 65MPH in his video. He also has some gripes about fit and finish and can not fit his single HJC full face helmet in the trunk.
    Interesting. Similar look top case on the new BMW K1600B Grand America and it will take 2 full face helmets in the top case.

After viewing Cruiseman's video of the 2018 GW Tour, I think he has some valid issues for GW riders...I am presently not in the market for a new bike so I will wait and see what the future brings....Not interested in the full touring bike anyhow as I absolutely do not need, or want, all the electronic "whistles and bells, suspension adjustments, etc. etc....Otherwise it is a really nice bike, but as I pointed out on another post, Honda seems to have some "quality issues".....Regards

As someone who has owned a few ST1300’s and waited for many years for an updated version I smiled when others Forum
    members started to call the new Wing a ST1833. I thought the same thing and from the reviews I am beginning to think Honda has built a very, very expensive ST.