2021 Road Glide vs. '13 F6B

Thread: 2021 Road Glide vs. '13 F6B

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    The Milwaukee 8 was a racing motor, never designed to deal with EPA restrictions, they'll never fix it.
    I don't read much Harley Davidson news. I'm often embarrassed when some guy tells me about his 'FXYZ Spring Tail' and I have no idea which model he's talking about! But 5 years ago when they released the Milwaukee 8 I read a long tech article about it and was very impressed.

It seems odd that H-D would develop such a refined engine, with a catalytic converter and available in 3 distinct variations, primarily for racing. And that they'd design it without considering emissions regulations. What the heck do they race those engines in? And how did they end up in all those cruisers?

Quote Originally Posted by F6Dave View Post
    I don't read much Harley Davidson news. I'm often embarrassed when some guy tells me about his 'FXYZ Spring Tail' and I have no idea which model he's talking about! But 5 years ago when they released the Milwaukee 8 I read a long tech article about it and was very impressed.

It seems odd that H-D would develop such a refined engine, with a catalytic converter and available in 3 distinct variations, primarily for racing. And that they'd design it without considering emissions regulations. What the heck do they race those engines in? And how did they end up in all those cruisers?
    Why would you be embarrassed? The Harley pirates are a cult of their own. No need for you to keep abreast of their models or features.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537