Someone just went Full Retard - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone just went Full Retard

That's right Shooter

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guns don't kill people , people kill people. I don't think I'm like ISIS. I haven't be-headed anyone this week and as of yet no shootings. It is early in the week though. And I did have a guy in yesterday that I wanted to shoot but then I remembered the price of Federal Hydra-Shoks and decided it wasn't worth it. I'd like to take the business end of my 45 and shove it up John B. Alexander PH.D's ass till he chokes on it. What an idiot. FULL RETARD ain't good enough Will. This guy is so full of himself pretty sure you can see his innards poking out. I can't think of anything bad enough to call this brain dead mother fricker.I didn't think it was possible to be more stupid than Obama. Will done found him. Damn that guys stupid.
    Good call! I know and you know that some people are simply alive because it's against the law to kill them, and of course the price of the ammo these days LOL

Cool

There is a lot of FB about the Khans...looks like they are deleting everything and maybe pissed in their Wheaties ! Have not had time to look at it. My problem today is I am not sure where the truth is and who to believe!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    There is a lot of FB about the Khans...looks like they are deleting everything and maybe pissed in their Wheaties ! Have not had time to look at it. My problem today is I am not sure where the truth is and who to believe!
    If you feel you've been raised right then believe in yourself Steve. That's all we have for a moral standard today.

shooter
    Lot of truth to that Unsub. Never thought about it that way. I never question my judgment. My Dad taught me to go with what I felt was right.

Lot of truth to that Unsub. Never thought about it that way. I never question my judgment. My Dad taught me to go with what I felt was right.
    Same here my friend.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    ....My problem today is I am not sure where the truth is and who to believe!
    Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
    If you feel you've been raised right then believe in yourself Steve. That's all we have for a moral standard today.
    I guess the corollary is that if you feel you've been raised wrong, or didn't have a Dad or Mom who taught you, then you believe what anyone has to say - including FB, MSM, etc.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    I guess the corollary is that if you feel you've been raised wrong, or didn't have a Dad or Mom who taught you, then you believe what anyone has to say - including FB, MSM, etc.
    This is the hillaree premise that it takes a village. Only problem is sometimes the village has to work 40-60 hours a week while building their home while raising their children to be honest and responsible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

In keeping with the lunacy of the article

LA Times Quote of the day - priceless

Quote of the day by Dianne Feinstein.......

Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms."

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee.... And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times:

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California, but we seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office. I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine, even comes close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington, we're Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw the likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on ' Macbeth '. The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel at their ability to form words."

Columnist Burt Prelutsky,

Los Angeles Times

Tax - I can't find anything about her appearing before the Judiciary Committee last Thursday.
    Here is the dialogue from a 2013 meeting to keep her bill intact after Sen Cornyn tried to amend the Assault Weapons Ban to include veteran privilege as it did include retired LEO privilege with this speech:
    "Members and veterans of the Armed Forces are the most highly-trained and qualified individuals to own these weapons for self-defense purposes.
    We should think long and hard before disarming these heroes, preventing them from protecting their families and communities.
    Is it because we believe [retired police] have some special competency and training to use these weapons to defend themselves and others, or do we think their families are worthy of special protection?
    If you don't believe these weapons can be used lawfully for self-defense, then you should be offering an amendment to strike the pass for law enforcement. But of course, I don't expect that."

Feinstein's response:
    "If I understand this, this [amendment] adds an exemption of retired military. As I understand our bill, no issue has arose [sic] in this regard during the ten years the expired ban was in effect and what we did in the other bill was exempt possession by the United States or a department or agency of the United States. So that included active military. The problem with expanding this is that, you know, with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it's not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this. So, you know, I would be happy to sit down with you again and see if we could work something out but I think we have to — if you're going to do this, find a way that veterans who are incapacitated for one reason or another mentally don't have access to this kind of weapon."

Please understand - I think she (and the rest of them from the PRK) are batshyt crazy.
    Cheers,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

I'm not bragging.....LOLOLOLOLOL. Hey I have a stake in this claim, my Congressman is the talented and lovely.........

sheila jackson lee
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver