Somebody managed ape hangers - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Somebody managed ape hangers

Quote Originally Posted by mctommy65 View Post
    They don't kill the handling, if anything I like it better. But I've had many apes for years and years and am used to them.
    Nicely done!! There's a few (F6B)of us here in PHX that ride alot. You can send me a PM here or my facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/DSDJTONYG

Tony G

Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    I think it's in the same category as mopeds and fat chicks

But right on, dude!
    Funny how people REFUSE to try something...the reason that I posted in the first place was to lighten up the thread... First if someone wants anything on their bike...well... it IS their bike. Yes I know that if you are bent over in the twistys and the bitch is screaming you are far better off on a sport bike with sport bike bars... WE on the other hand have chosen a fat gurl and although very nimble...still a little over weight... WE need to "like" other's bikes even though in the back of our mind we think they have bumped their head.... The owner of the bike w/ Apes no doubt loves his bike and I love it for him!

Thanks Steve for the accolade about my physique .... although I go Tue to see if I am getting a knee replacement... still tough, but my parts are wearing out !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have to agree with Steve here, What ever you want to do with YOUR bike is ok by me. Personally I cant see how Apes could be comfortable, But I am told they are. I would love to try a set to see..........

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Funny how people REFUSE to try something...the reason that I posted in the first place was to lighten up the thread... First if someone wants anything on their bike...well... it IS their bike. Yes I know that if you are bent over in the twistys and the bitch is screaming you are far better off on a sport bike with sport bike bars... WE on the other hand have chosen a fat gurl and although very nimble...still a little over weight... WE need to "like" other's bikes even though in the back of our mind we think they have bumped their head.... The owner of the bike w/ Apes no doubt loves his bike and I love it for him!

Thanks Steve for the accolade about my physique .... although I go Tue to see if I am getting a knee replacement... still tough, but my parts are wearing out !!!
    Guys, can we have a little humor on this board without rallying the PC police in every instance?

I think it looks cool as heck. If I had two F6B's, one of them would look just like his. Sometimes it's all about the look. Thank goodness my wife wasn't too worried about looks when she married me.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    I think it looks cool as heck. If I had two F6B's, one of them would look just like his. Sometimes it's all about the look. Thank goodness my wife wasn't too worried about looks when she married me.
    I want a victory highball for that very reason. Sometimes you just want to look cool for a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by austin_tech View Post
    Guys, can we have a little humor on this board without rallying the PC police in every instance?
    Trust me... I am the LAST person anyone would accuse of being PC.... however WE don't kick another man's bike, wife or beliefs ....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Trust me... I am the LAST person anyone would accuse of being PC.... however WE don't kick another man's bike, wife or beliefs ....
    hey...hey....sometimes I get confused and kiss the dog and kick the wife. Is that a problem?

By the way, my new Victory CCT will have apes on it....as soon as Victory ships the bars to my dealer.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    hey...hey....sometimes I get confused and kiss the dog and kick the wife. Is that a problem?
    Depends if the wife is into that sort of thing.

No Sir... Kiss away...