How hard/difficult is it to......

Thread: How hard/difficult is it to......

How hard/difficult is it to......

..... remove the normally painted body panels on the F6B? I ask because if I buy I will need to remove them to have them painted or clear-coated. Something someone with avg. mechanical skills could do? Special tools needed?, etc etc?

Tks, XCR

Cool

You will need an shop manual, no special tools and patience !!! The are a couple of videos out there to get you started but not a complete one to take the bike apart !
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I am still recovering from disassembling the front fairing plastics. I have my LED lamps ready to install but I need a standing 8 count to regain my wits. I highly suggest the manual as well, it is very involved as 0080 implies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

I was afraid of that. Heading out to Arkansas tomorrow to ride/look around for a few days. Supposed to take a F6B on a test ride when we get to Russellville. Eager to see what the additional cost is for their 'Signature Series' bikes. Most of them come with some additional paint/shine and a taller w/s. The convience of that would be worth some additional bucks if you were going to do such to it anyway.
    We'll see Weds!

Cool

You have answered your own question....Russellville !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com