Motorcycle Dash Cam - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Motorcycle Dash Cam

I haven't noticed any bottoming since I installed the mono shocks. The pot holes around NE Ohio are the worst.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Will why would I visit Traxxion, I do not have a problem with bottoming out, you must have misread the posts.

It seems that by not having a stiffer front suspension, the bottoming out effect is more pronounced for the folks with OEM forks, hence the issue of hitting the fender.
    Last edited by maxrider; 05-02-2022 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    This is what I got, after clicking on your link. Oops, something went wrong.

https://studio.youtube.com/video/T2zat3Deq3c/edit
    Here’s the correct link. Thanks for pointing it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2zat3Deq3c

Yup you have done exactly what we have done with the placement of camera wires, I changed the viewer location to the top of the bag, to make more room for luggage, good job.

Tip:
    Potentially get the biggest sd card for it, lesser override, and carry the OEM card as a spare, to insert after a serious event, if you are able to retrieve and swap it out, to prevent the SD which recorded the event from being accidently being over written, the manual states it will protect, just don't hold your breath, and ask TaxFree4, you won't want to miss it.

And use high endurance SD cards. They handle far more write cycles. Cards fail after a finite number of overwrites.