Heated jacket liner

Thread: Heated jacket liner

Heated jacket liner

I just bought a Klim gore-tex altitude jacket and love it but it does not have a liner to keep you warm. Im thinking of getting the FirstGear heated jacket liner and was not sure which one to go with, the 90 watt or 70 watt. Also, I ride solo and was wondering which controller should I get? My gloves keep me warm so I will probally only be plugging in the jacket liner. Is the controller hard to install and where have you mounted your pigtail? Thanks for the help!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

If you will go to the 3rd page under accessories and the post so I got a electric heated liner
    you will see some pic of different mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow rex View Post
    If you will go to the 3rd page under accessories and the post so I got a electric heated liner
    you will see some pic of different mounts.
    Thanks! I like how clean your install looks. On one of the other posts they had this link posted: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Goldwing-Har...item1c49a0c10c. Is this what you used and do you think it could be used with FirstGear also?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

I have a Tourmaster Synergy jacket that I bought in 2010. It works very good still today and it is very warm.
    Just keep in the bag and even if your just a little cold put it on and start jamming to the tunes again with a big smile.
    I had to get a new lead to the battery because I let it get corrosion (I probalbly could have cleaned it)

Steve

Yes that will work just buy a extension cable so you can cut in half to have your
    male and female end for your disconnect when you wish to remove the panel.