Is the Low Windshield an Issue?

Thread: Is the Low Windshield an Issue?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

MRA X-CREEN Touring Windscreen (Bolt on)

Tried this on the stock shield and it transformed it from a throw away hunk of plastic to a functional piece of equipment. The X-Creen can be tilted in numerous different positions to increase/restrict airflow. It's my stock summer shield, swap it out for the Baggershield in winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uUGfjoyUxg
    Attached Images Attached Images

i must know!

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Tried this on the stock shield and it transformed it from a throw away hunk of plastic to a functional piece of equipment. The X-Creen can be tilted in numerous different positions to increase/restrict airflow. It's my stock summer shield, swap it out for the Baggershield in winter.

where is that tunnel???

i must ride through it !
    What? Coffee ISN'T free?

Rode-map

[QUOTE=coffee_weasle;116870]
    Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post

where is that tunnel???

i must ride through it !
    Wyoming, there are hundreds of prehistoric, petrified alligators on top of the hill above the tunnel

You guys are just too tall..

I'm only 5' 6", and find the stock shield perfect.. I wear ear plugs and can hear the stereo at 120kph clearly. I test drove a full wing before buying the F6 and hated the lack of airflow. I can ride in the rain and not get wet, look over the screen, as opposed to through it and only take bugs to the top of my helmet. I actually considered cutting the original down an inch or so, just 'cause it looks so good. Personaly, I think the whole look of the 'B is ruined by a tall screen, but I understand you folks who feel like you have your neck stuck out a car window!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnt View Post
    I'm only 5' 6", and find the stock shield perfect.. I wear ear plugs and can hear the stereo at 120kph clearly. I test drove a full wing before buying the F6 and hated the lack of airflow. I can ride in the rain and not get wet, look over the screen, as opposed to through it and only take bugs to the top of my helmet. I actually considered cutting the original down an inch or so, just 'cause it looks so good. Personaly, I think the whole look of the 'B is ruined by a tall screen, but I understand you folks who feel like you have your neck stuck out a car window!
    The X-Creen does just fine in the rain and you can adjust airflow till you get it right, and, it's Autobahn tested.

" but I understand you folks who feel like you have your neck stuck out a car window!"