2021 rally?

Thread: 2021 rally?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You won't be the only B at Athens Farside! I will be in Athens on the 15th, just the one day. That is supposed to be the night of the block party and it works out for my long ride.

WA State to Ohio. I'm planning 5 days ride each way plus a few days visit to my parents in Cincinnati. Your yellow B should be easy to spot if you're also there then. Mine is the matte gray ("silver") so gets lost in the shadows... You'll know it's mine when you find it, I replaced the Honda emblem with Millennium Falcon die cast models. My Falcon is the fastest hunka' junk in Eastern WA.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You won't be the only B at Athens Farside! I will be in Athens on the 15th, just the one day. That is supposed to be the night of the block party and it works out for my long ride.

WA State to Ohio. I'm planning 5 days ride each way plus a few days visit to my parents in Cincinnati. Your yellow B should be easy to spot if you're also there then. Mine is the matte gray ("silver") so gets lost in the shadows... You'll know it's mine when you find it, I replaced the Honda emblem with Millennium Falcon die cast models. My Falcon is the fastest hunka' junk in Eastern WA.

Well I'll be there Walrus but on my Valkyrie. Look for this bike and I'll look for you as well. I'm getting there on the 13th. Safe Journey.

ah, that will be harder to pick out of the group! Beautiful bike!!

Here's the Falcon and me at a cool house near Spokane.

F6 in front of historic house.jpg

Just made a reservation at the Bass Pro hotel for a few days at the Wingding. Not 100% sure I can get away but I'l do my best. Haven't been on a good ride in a few years. Bike is ready.

I love looking at all the bikes. Will be nice to meet some F6B riders.

BuzzPhotos look forward to seeing you there, any other F6B riders going out??

Quote Originally Posted by maxrider View Post
    BuzzPhotos look forward to seeing you there, any other F6B riders going out??
    I will be there look for a black F6C with red trim.

FYI, so far I and F6Bcarider are riding together, we plan on doing the recommended scenic Southeast MO-125 ride(136 miles on Monday 6-28, and the Peels Ferry (256 miles) ride on 6-29.

PM your contact info, if you want to join?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    ah, that will be harder to pick out of the group! Beautiful bike!!

Here's the Falcon and me at a cool house near Spokane.

F6 in front of historic house.jpg

Well you might be right about that.... so I'll look for you on that great looking bike. Actually leaving Friday for InZane. See you there!