JUST JOINED
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JUST JOINED

JUST JOINED

Hello to everyone just joined today.

My name is Dean Buffington & live in Mobile Al, 63 years young & been riding motorcycles all my life & currently own a 98 VALKYRIE for the last 6 years. I worked at Mack Trucks in Mobile for 30 years & just recently retired. I fish a lot & own a Norris Craft 20 foot bass boat with a 250xs on it but my passion is motorcycles. I'am looking as we speak for a new F6B orange or yellow would be great. It will be tough to let the Valk go but the F6B is a great bike. Looking forward to everyone's opinion & friendship.

Welcome to the forum, Dean. Would love to explore your neck of the woods one day on my F6B! Enjoy all this site has to offer -- great advice and great people!

Welcome!

When you have time, read as much of the pertinent forum threads as possible.
    "Off-topic" can wait unless you want to get into personality analysis......

I'm just over the bay in Milton, just east of PCola.
    Cheers!
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

For Sure

My Brother bought a New 2014 Yellow this spring!!Nice Paint! He put a dark smoke shield on it!
    I think 2015 has cruise control! would be nice.You will like this ride!!
    RIDE FREE/RIDE HARD/RIDE OFTEN

Quote Originally Posted by valk98 View Post

My name is Dean Buffington & live in Mobile Al, 63 years young & been riding motorcycles all my life & currently own a 98 VALKYRIE for the last 6 years. I worked at Mack Trucks in Mobile for 30 years & just recently retired. I fish a lot & own a Norris Craft 20 foot bass boat with a 250xs on it but my passion is motorcycles. I'am looking as we speak for a new F6B orange or yellow would be great. It will be tough to let the Valk go but the F6B is a great bike. Looking forward to everyone's opinion & friendship.
    Welcome to the group. Good luck with the search and post pics when you get it. you will love it!

Welcome Dean! You will undoubtedly learn a lot from the good folks on here.
    Good luck with your search!

Welcome from the north woods!

Quote Originally Posted by valk98 View Post

Had a 99 Valkyrie Tour for 6 years myself..Great bike and really enjoyed the ride, but the F6B is a much nicer ride with more power, better wind protection, with an aftermarket shield, and handles a lot better to me...Plus, no 6 carbs to worry about and other issues as the Valk's are pretty out-dated these days....You will love the F6B as many of us do....Ride safe

Good to have you here. You're gonna love this ride. And yellow is definitely the color to get.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"