Signing off after 6 years with the F6B forum - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Signing off after 6 years with the F6B forum

As of today I have not picked up my new bike..Weather has been lousy and the couple of accessories I wanted installed on the Shadow have not arrived...I walk out to the garage and see my F6B just sitting there without plates or insurance, waiting for my Son to ride it home, and I ask myself, I hope I did the right thing!!...Then I realize that I am almost 80 and not as strong as I was a few years ago, and sadly admit I will miss the 6 a lot...But life moves on and I will cope with the smaller bike..Thanks again to all who have commented about the 6 years on this board and I will surely miss the great posts...My biggest regret is that I never found the time to attend one of the F6B rally's and meet some of you people in person...Regards and ride safe

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    As of today I have not picked up my new bike..Weather has been lousy and the couple of accessories I wanted installed on the Shadow have not arrived...I walk out to the garage and see my F6B just sitting there without plates or insurance, waiting for my Son to ride it home, and I ask myself, I hope I did the right thing!!...Then I realize that I am almost 80 and not as strong as I was a few years ago, and sadly admit I will miss the 6 a lot...But life moves on and I will cope with the smaller bike..Thanks again to all who have commented about the 6 years on this board and I will surely miss the great posts...My biggest regret is that I never found the time to attend one of the F6B rally's and meet some of you people in person...Regards and ride safe
    Opas, You need to attend the 2020 F6B Rally !
    Give the NEW Shadow to your Son.... The F6B will be there for him when you turn 90 !!! JUST add the Goldwing "landing Gear" to help you keep it up. There are a couple of manufacturers that make these kits, I believe they retract after you are rolling above 10 MPH.
    Click on the link below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk-LLlquwhM

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Opas I have always enjoyed comments and even some “Feuds” with past members.
    Your son is a lucky “kid” and I wish you well and hope you continue to check in on us.

Rod

Quote Originally Posted by Radical Taz View Post
    Opas I have always enjoyed comments and even some “Feuds” with past members.
    Your son is a lucky “kid” and I wish you well and hope you continue to check in on us.

Rod
    Thanks for the comments and I also have had a great time with the postings on this site...And your right my "kid", who will 50 in a couple months, is very deserving and one of those son's that every father wishes he had...Never been in trouble, very humble, deeply religious, great family of his own and is a joy to be around...Loves to ride when he can, a big car "buff" like me and hopefully with take of me and my wife in our old age!!!...Regards