Amber Skinni Mini's Install Front - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amber Skinni Mini's Install Front

Quote Originally Posted by thunder217 View Post
    I purchased and installed them when they first came on the market but they were only in amber from Electrical Connections. Will they now do them in any color you want. I like the bright white instead of the amber. Willing to remove the amber and install the white. This is an easy install. I will contact to see if they will indeed come in different colors. thanks.
    Yes .. they will do it in any color you want ...

closed mouth doesn't get fed!

You have to ask ... LOL ..

Quote Originally Posted by CheckpointChcky View Post
    That is called a Honda Roundel Illumination Kit. They are $39.95 per pair plus shipping. I ordered a pair and the picture I saw seems to look like a black Honda emblem illuminated in yellows. Will see when it actually arrives but I think it looks neat.
    The LED Rings are not Roundel Illumination Kits. They are totally different. The illumination kits are only one led on the back of the Lexan which illuminates out to the edges. That is why they are so inexpensive.

The LED Rings have 93 nano size LED's on each ring. They are as bright as daylight running lights. This is an actual ring of LED's. They are very impressive when lit up. We have a red one on the back of our Spyder and always have people asking about it.

Attachment 6388

The fetching Mrs. SmallPasture will be wanting one of those LED rings for her RS Spyder...Yup...pretty sure bout that! I can see the bank account drying up as soon as she finds your web site. Thanks rickw!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono