COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: COCKPIT F6B EMBLEM

Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread, but does anyone know if the custom F6B emblems from F6BEE are still avaliable? They look awesome.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Or have none at all........Incognito!

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan View Post
    Sorry to resurrect a dormant thread, but does anyone know if the custom F6B emblems from F6BEE are still avaliable? They look awesome.

Not sure on F6BEE but Hambly is working on a part for me.

F6BEE is no longer with us (?!?!)

Fellow forumites,
    This may be news to some of you, maybe not to others: I inquired at the eBay listing for these emblems about the black matte finish and today "ladylyn10" responded with this:

"Sorry I don't have any other than those you see. My husband designed and manufactured these emblems and, unfortunately, he passed away two months ago. I will only be selling what I have left which aren't too many. I did not realize these were on the F6B forum. I will have to get in touch with Tony to have them taken off. I do have a few of the shiny ones left, if you are interested. Lynn"

So, if you are interested, what is on eBay is all there is left.
    Regards,
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

thats a surprise

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    Or have none at all........Incognito!

Now thats just CRAZY!

I know i'm gonna get flamed for saying this but the Goldwing badge is the only one I wanna keep.
    nothing makes me happier than some harley guy asking "What is this?" I just point at the Goldwing badge and let them read it...
    ("This is a Goldwing?") Yep it's new

BTW, Kudos to Giddyup! that looks like a factory finish! Is that whats under there, or did you make that to look like the surrounding piece???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2013 F6B Black
    Buell Lightning S1
    DR400sm
    Qlink Sumo

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FF-Ed View Post
    Now thats just CRAZY!

I know i'm gonna get flamed for saying this but the Goldwing badge is the only one I wanna keep.
    nothing makes me happier than some harley guy asking "What is this?" I just point at the Goldwing badge and let them read it...
    ("This is a Goldwing?") Yep it's new

BTW, Kudos to Giddyup! that looks like a factory finish! Is that whats under there, or did you make that to look like the surrounding piece???
    That's the badge itself......I removed it and applied the finish. If you remove the badge you have an unsightly cut out where the badge was

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m....&_trksid=p3686

Very cool, just ordered one on ebay.
    ss^,
    Ken

Another option

nmred.jpgIMG_0304.jpg
    Contact me if interested, can be done on stainless or anodized metals also.

Got My Emblem Installed

Thanks so much for the F6B cockpit emblem. It was easy to pop the Goldwing emblem off. In fact, I was able to just install your badge using the existing adhesive. I also installed round F6B emblems from Hambley on the front sides of the bike. Everything looks great. Thanks to both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by gamersince1976 View Post
    Awesome!!! How do you replace them? Or, do you just use the double sided tape directly over the Goldwing emblem? And also, can you link to your ebay listing?

Edit: here's the link to the two items: http://www.ebay.com/sch/ladylyn10/m....&_trksid=p3686

One more edit: Are you the same person who was working on the plates like these for the front fender reflectors?
    Just received one, it had a bleem on it, but I'm super picky. It was an excellent fit and the lettering has a nice silver gold finish when the light strikes it. Much slicker than the OEM badge. I went with the black 'f6b' logo and even at $30+ thought it was money well spent. It really is a piece of art.
    In a nice bit of timing, I had received a set of electronics pry tools for dissecting my cell phone the same day from Amazon. This worked great in prying the old medallion out without damaging anything.
    ss^,
    Ken