A Fond Farewell

Thread: A Fond Farewell

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornblower View Post
    Hey, Stick, I may have missed it but did you mention which 3-wheeler you went with? I do hope you will find enjoyment with whatever you got. I imagine there are 3-wheelers in many of our futures.
    Hey Hornblower - since you asked, I went with a Spyder. The RT model, touring model. I had triked a Valkyrie before the B, and didn't love it. Not as cool lookin, but ground up design for the Spyder sounded good. It sure is a different animal, but I'm in the process of adjusting. Thanks for your interest and thanks to all for a mighty nice send off!!!
    Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Stick View Post
    Hey Hornblower - since you asked, I went with a Spyder. The RT model, touring model. I had triked a Valkyrie before the B, and didn't love it. Not as cool lookin, but ground up design for the Spyder sounded good. It sure is a different animal, but I'm in the process of adjusting. Thanks for your interest and thanks to all for a mighty nice send off!!!
    Stick
    Good to hear! One of my riding buddies and previous "B" owner is Deerslayer and his transition to the Spyder has gone well. He went through quite a learning curve but has worked on it and is riding pretty fast. I don't usually have to wait much at all for him. Hope you enjoy yours just as much!
    Ken (Hornblower)