2017 Honda Goldwing

Thread: 2017 Honda Goldwing

2017 Honda Goldwing

October 4th is when Honda should be announcing their 2017 motorcycle lineup which should include the new Goldwing and F6B. There has been a lot of speculation regarding a complete Goldwing redesign with Honda's DCT transmission and a new front suspension. Hopefully the DCT is at least a six speed.

http://world.honda.com/news/2016/2160920eng.html

Ride safe.

X

I guess we'll see.
    "Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up"

I was searching a bit and couldn't find out if the 2017's are listed anywhere yet. I am going to be in the market for an f6b in the spring, and would like to see what if any changes are happening.

Quote Originally Posted by XHarley View Post
    October 4th is when Honda should be announcing their 2017 motorcycle lineup which should include the new Goldwing and F6B. There has been a lot of speculation regarding a complete Goldwing redesign with Honda's DCT transmission and a new front suspension. Hopefully the DCT is at least a six speed.

http://world.honda.com/news/2016/2160920eng.html

Ride safe.

X
    Honda has updated/populated that link. No Goldwing or F6B. A few other models for release in November...but they look like adventure bikes along the lines of the Africa Twin. The 2017 Goldwing family remains a mystery...
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

There is a video about a guy and his son back in the 80s and now his son today just bought the new CB1100. They show the old guy and he is riding is his vintage bike today and he is wearing a Bell helmet just like I still have in my garage.
    It is brown just like mine "Bell Tourstar" I got it free when I bought my 1981 CB750K. This video hit home for me and I think you guys should go look at it. I think this new website is going to be ongoing with vignettes about how motorcycles fit in peoples lives.
    Steve

Yes, a disappointment to be sure. Hopefully Mother Honda will have news on the new Goldwings soon. A dealer I have been talking with said that they are dragging this out due to some major changes and trying to get everything right before the release. We will see.

Ride safe.

X