Deals on 2015 F6Bs?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deals on 2015 F6Bs?

Deals on 2015 F6Bs?

Forum members: What kind of deals have you seen recently on the 2015 F6Bs? I believe Honda is offering a $500 rebate on them, but I wasn't sure what kind of discounts you were able to work with the dealers. I'm in the market for a new F6B, and really like the new colors on the 2015s (and the cruise control!). I can buy a new/leftover 2013 F6B Base Model for $14,999 total (no extra dealer set up fees/etc.) from my local dealer, which is a pretty amazing deal, but I'd be willing to spend more to get a 2015 Deluxe model in the new silver/charcoal gray matte finish... It's just a matter of HOW MUCH MORE I'd have to spend to take the step up...

Any info to share? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post details for all to see.

Thanks! Rick

Quote Originally Posted by Riknchar View Post
    Forum members: What kind of deals have you seen recently on the 2015 F6Bs? I believe Honda is offering a $500 rebate on them, but I wasn't sure what kind of discounts you were able to work with the dealers. I'm in the market for a new F6B, and really like the new colors on the 2015s (and the cruise control!). I can buy a new/leftover 2013 F6B Base Model for $14,999 total (no extra dealer set up fees/etc.) from my local dealer, which is a pretty amazing deal, but I'd be willing to spend more to get a 2015 Deluxe model in the new silver/charcoal gray matte finish... It's just a matter of HOW MUCH MORE I'd have to spend to take the step up...

Any info to share? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post details for all to see.

Thanks! Rick
    That's funny!

Sorry, Rick...couldn't contain myself. I hope you can find a deal...
    ...but I don't think I'd hold my breath or harbor high hopes for anything great. I don't think we've seen any (?) of the blue '15s hit the showrooms yet. And there still seem to be plenty of '13s and '14s out in the world. If you have the patience and really want/need to save $, hold on until the end of the riding season then look for a leftover '15. You know how that goes.
    "1.21 gigawatts?! 1.21 GIGAWATTS??! Great Scott!!"

2015 Deal at Shawnee Honda in Oklahoma

Hello Rick,

Well I guess this is as good a time as ever to introduce myself and answer your question.

Hello all, just picked up my new silver/black 2015 F6B Deluxe last weekend at Shawnee Honda in Shawnee Oklahoma, I had to trailer it home as the weather between Shawnee and Austin wasn't conducive to riding. That should be the only time it finds itself on a trailer...mechanical gods willing! Jason & Mike were great to work with and gave me a great price as far as I'm concerned....$19148 out the door (that included the $500 Honda bucks).
    I'm coming from the world of BMW, I had an '03 K1200GT and an '06K1200GT, put over 70k miles on each of them, loved the bikes but had a falling out with BMW corporate.......they'll never get another dollar from me!
    I've put a couple thousand miles on a buddies '08 GW, so I know I'm going to truly enjoy the F6B.

Looking forward to learning from all you experienced F6B owners!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by bdmcrider View Post
    Hello Rick,

Well I guess this is as good a time as ever to introduce myself and answer your question.

Hello all, just picked up my new silver/black 2015 F6B Deluxe last weekend at Shawnee Honda in Shawnee Oklahoma,
    I'm coming from the world of BMW, I had an '03 K1200GT and an '06K1200GT, put over 70k miles on each of them, loved the bikes but had a falling out with BMW corporate.......they'll never get another dollar from me!

Looking forward to learning from all you experienced F6B owners!

Dave
    I too bought mine from Shawnee, and also had some "experiences" with BMW. Welcome to the F6B! Shawnee builds a lot of trikes so they have a lot of low priced parts off of F6's. Like rear wheels and tires with 0 miles, I even bought a spare rear drive and brake assembly for a hundred bucks. I only have one question......Why do all of us bald guys with gotee's look alike?

Purchase mine at Shawnee Honda from Mike in 2013 and also a blue & silver 2013 Goldwing for the wife
    great people to deal with, in 09 purchase a CSC for the wife had drive shaft troubles at the Wing Ding
    and Randy the owner offer me a truck and trailer in Knoxville TN to bring bike and trailer but got it repair
    their thats what I call great service.

The best prices I've found are from site sponsor Russellville Honda. They have the 2015 non-deluxe for $17,185 and the 2015 deluxe for $17,985 out the door. The price and should be good until at least March 31st. It might be worth the trip depending on what kind of deals you can find locally.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CheesyRider View Post
    The best prices I've found are from site sponsor Russellville Honda. They have the 2015 non-deluxe for $17,185 and the 2015 deluxe for $17,985 out the door. The price and should be good until at least March 31st. It might be worth the trip depending on what kind of deals you can find locally.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Gold-W...US_motorcycles

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

WOW !! that is a great deal.
    I paid top dollar for mine, but I feel I'm on top of the world when I'm riding it ..

So I just got off the phone with a local (120 miles away, but fairly local) Honda Dealer who has agreed to order a 2015 F6B Deluxe (Silver) for me for a total price of $18,795 out the door (plus TTL). He claims his dealer cost is around $18,500, and he just needs to make $295 to make it work. Seems pretty reasonable to me...

My main local dealer here in Omaha told me that he wasn't willing to discount at all on a new F6B (he said they were really popular and he didn't think he'd need to deal to move his inventory). So his price would be full retail ($21,799) minus the current $500 rebate, bringing his price to $21,299 ($2500 more than the other dealer). Now that I have a firm price from the other dealer, I will see if my in-town dealer will match, but I really get the feeling he won't.

I'm not in a big hurry to get this bike, since it's still snowing here in Omaha, so the idea of waiting 3 weeks and driving 120 miles doesn't bother me much.

So what does everybody think? Is $18,799 a good price for a new 2015 F6B Deluxe?

Quote Originally Posted by Riknchar View Post
    He claims his dealer cost is around $18,500, and he just needs to make $295 to make it work.
    Making only $295 gross on a bike would not keep a dealer in business for long.
    If Honda motorcycle sales are similar to automobile sales, the dealer has about a 3%-4% holdback (also called floor plan) that is there to help the dealer finance the bike on the sales floor until it is sold.
    So if dealer cost is $18500, there is another $740 to the Dealer from Honda. In reality, the dealer's gross profit would be $295 + $740 for just over $1000 gross profit. Is that fair for both parties?
    I think so, especially for a bike that isn't in stock and hasn't sat on the sales floor for months eating into the floor plan.

BTW, is it Dillon Bros who wouldn't discount?
    If so, that's strange, as their online parts discounts are among the best in the US.
    I have bought lots of parts and accessories from Dillon over the years.