KIMI Embroidery & Screen Printing - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: KIMI Embroidery & Screen Printing

Call them and see what they are ... That was what I paid originally ...not sure if the art work was paid for at that time or not...I also paid $110 for a shirt..... ... not sure what part of that was art work...just what I paid..... P.S. this stuff ain' cheap when you start from nothing but an ideal...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

To add to this conver........I ordered two (2) black POLO shirts...both with the F6B logo on the left chest, and my name under the logo...just like Steve's shirt, but mine does not say Steve...it says Miles. And...I also ordered one (1) black FlexFit hat with the F6B logo embroidered on the front, and my name embroidered on the back...and the entire bill for all of that...two shirts and one hat, plus shipping to my house, was like $ 118.00, if I remember right.

That shows all of us that Steve already paid for the formatting and template to have all this F6B stuff done, and we should all thank him, because he blazed the trail for us. The folks at KIMI embroidery are a delight to work with, and...I think the pricing is good for the product received.

Thanks Miles for the info......well it is working out as I wished......I paid for the art work and we all can take advantage of it....just what I wanted to happen !!!! Someone please check and see what a patch would cost......I do have a red one and I will take for it whatever Kimi wants just so I can find it a home.... again very nice people to deal with.....

P.S. Miles, you will like the shirts...very nice and the dry fit type...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I just received my F6B Rally clothing today, from KIMI Embroidery. This stuff is very nice, and I shall be voted the best dressed rider at the Rally.

I hope everyone else is receiving their F6B Rally clothing too, as I would hate to see a bunch of old...fat...naked guys at the Rally...just because your F6B Rally clothes didn't show up on time.

Cool

We should all wear our F6B shirts Sat. night for the auction/dinner....I need to go by 28-August to pick up the patches as well.....

P.S. break the piggy bank and bring ALL your change...you will need it !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    We should all wear our F6B shirts Sat. night for the auction/dinner....I need to go by 28-August to pick up the patches as well.....

P.S. break the piggy bank and bring ALL your change...you will need it !!!!!

The ONLY change I will need....is to change into my 2nd new black polo shirt from KIMI embroidery, so that I have a fresh one each day.

I have 3 Black and 7 Red Patches...these were donated to the Forum by KIMI Embroidering...

The first 10 people to PM me with their address will receive one in the mail...specify color...when they are gone...they are gone..... more can be ordered from the vendor....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have 3 Black and 7 Red Patches...these were donated to the Forum by KIMI Embroidering...

The first 10 people to PM me with their address will receive one in the mail...specify color...when they are gone...they are gone..... more can be ordered from the vendor....
    PM sent for black
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    PM sent for black
    Ditto.

6 Red left.....

10 were handed out at the rally!!!!!!!

Total of 20!!!!! Nice goin KIMI!!!!