Stressful start to the week ...

Thread: Stressful start to the week ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VStarRider View Post
    I would recommend many other roads than 104. Lake Road from Webster to Sodus Point is a great ride, about 30 miles and no stop signs or red lights.

From there, there are many other back roads to get to Rudy's that are a far better choice than 104. Let me know when you are coming up, I will either join you in the ride, or give you directions!!

I swear, some of the best ... and most unknown ... motorcycle roads are in upstate NY.
    Thanks for the info. I am not sure exactly what day I am leaving. It should be mid-week the week of Memorial day. I have to button up school stuff before leaving. I am also not sure of how long I will take to get there, it depends what routes I take and how many times I get side tracked.

I will PM you when I am close. I should be in NY for 2-3 weeks so maybe we can meet up for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by valkmc View Post
    Thanks for the info. I am not sure exactly what day I am leaving. It should be mid-week the week of Memorial day. I have to button up school stuff before leaving. I am also not sure of how long I will take to get there, it depends what routes I take and how many times I get side tracked.

I will PM you when I am close. I should be in NY for 2-3 weeks so maybe we can meet up for a ride.
    Okay, sounds good. Will PM you my phone number.
    Former Ride:
    2013 F6B Standard, black; sold 7/2019
    Latest Addition:
    2016 Gold Wing Level 3, red; SCT transmission stuck in manual mode
    2019 Miles:
    7,900 as of 10/6