Finally picked up a black 2013 Deluxe today!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally picked up a black 2013 Deluxe today!

Finally picked up a black 2013 Deluxe today!

Thank you guys for all of your feedback and research. I went for a look see today and did not ride my 2011 Street Glide so that I wouldn't buy today! Well, needless to say I now have 2 baggers One test ride and I was hooked! What a freaking rocket! The Wife is not too happy right now as she wants to hang with the cool kids and wear hundred dollar shirts. So, I will see how long I need both bikes. I had a cold ride home tonight from Chattanooga to Atl. because I have not had time to hook up heated gear but it placed a perm- a- grin on my face. If the weather permits, I will be riding it through the North Ga mountains this weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post

Thank you guys for all of your feedback and research. I went for a look see today and did not ride my 2011 Street Glide so that I wouldn't buy today! Well, needless to say I now have 2 baggers One test ride and I was hooked! What a freaking rocket! The Wife is not too happy right now as she wants to hang with the cool kids and wear hundred dollar shirts. So, I will see how long I need both bikes. I had a cold ride home tonight from Chattanooga to Atl. because I have not had time to hook up heated gear but it placed a perm- a- grin on my face. If the weather permits, I will be riding it through the North Ga mountains this weekend!
    Congrats , I've been a Harley man for years . Went to the Flat Six Bagger From a 2011 Road glide Ultra. From the first Test ride the F6B has been straight up OMG Smiles ever since. The Guys I ride with all ride Harleys and thought I fell on my head when I swapped over. They are getting the Idea why after eating Honda Fumes time after time. Everywhere you go it will be your F6B that everyone flocks too asking questions to the point you will get tired of answering.
    Short and simple You are going to LOVE this machine. Bone stock 87 octane Harley eater. Ride safe and look us up when you get to Florida........PS I'm a Fulton County transplant myself.............Dickie

Congrats on the new ride!!!
    Like most of us here you will have no regretsabout choosing the F6B.

Look on the bright side. If you ever buy a boat you can use the "other Bagger" as an anchor.

Beagle

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Congrats , I've been a Harley man for years . Went to the Flat Six Bagger From a 2011 Road glide Ultra. From the first Test ride the F6B has been straight up OMG Smiles ever since. The Guys I ride with all ride Harleys and thought I fell on my head when I swapped over. They are getting the Idea why after eating Honda Fumes time after time. Everywhere you go it will be your F6B that everyone flocks too asking questions to the point you will get tired of answering.
    Short and simple You are going to LOVE this machine. Bone stock 87 octane Harley eater. Ride safe and look us up when you get to Florida........PS I'm a Fulton County transplant myself.............Dickie
    Thank you so much! I am excited to bond with this bike!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alberta Beagle View Post
    Congrats on the new ride!!!
    Like most of us here you will have no regretsabout choosing the F6B.

Look on the bright side. If you ever buy a boat you can use the "other Bagger" as an anchor.

Beagle
    Ha! maybe so. A big expensive anchor!!

and have fun with your new toy
    Ride it like you stole it

Welcome and Congrats on the New Bike.

Love the N.Ga Mtn area. Had a lot of nice rides up there. I'm jealous!
    13 F6B Deluxe I've taken the road less traveled, now where the hell am I?
    I don't buy a bike to impress other people, just me !!

Another happy biker

wise choice enjoy the ride

Ha, I know the feeling about the wife wanting to ride the HD. I traded mine for the F6B last June and the wife hasn't been on the new bike once! Oh well, her loss.

Welcome!

Thanks guys! I'm pretty stoked. Really glad to hear from other Harley converts, it helps me feel normal for my knee jerk reaction buying one 15 minutes after test ride!! I moved my SG around after 250 miles on the F6 and that thing feels like a sled! I guess I will dump the Harley. I don't think I need 2 any longer. I can't imagine at this time walking past the F6 and riding my Harley for an extended amount of time. Why? Thanks again and Dickie, I am a Florida boy too, I grew up in Coral Springs and lived in Orlando for many years. The ONLY good thing about Atlanta is being about an hour from Suches and Dahlongaga Ga. GREAT riding.