Article on the woes of the motorcycle's industry

Thread: Article on the woes of the motorcycle's industry

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The millennial's are just not that interested in the sport, and sales are showing the decline.
    They want electronic gadgets. Put more technology in bikes to make life easer to get their attention?
    With traffic as wild as it is now, the decline could continue.
    Hard core riders like us just art being bread anymore.
    ITS ALL GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by tenxxx View Post
    The millennial's are just not that interested in the sport, and sales are showing the decline.
    They want electronic gadgets. Put more technology in bikes to make life easer to get their attention?
    With traffic as wild as it is now, the decline could continue.
    Hard core riders like us just art being bread anymore.
    These so-called "millennial's see bikes as a useless tool in their world of gadgets, etc...Most of these folks, in my opinion, are just spoiled insecure children that have never grasped what the real world is like...Rich parents giving them everything, no desire to work hard, want to change America with their "left-wing" radical politics and other nonsense...Oh well, I suppose each new generation leaves a lot of people "wondering"...I guess I am just getting old as the the United States is becoming a "scary" place to live...See the article on the Internet today that claims these "millennial's" are changing politics as we know it....Maybe a good thing, but my guess is NOT....Regards and ride safe
    Last edited by opas ride; 10-07-2018 at 04:53 PM.