New item - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New item

Just ordered a set. Looks great on your bike. Hope mine comes in red and amber like yours.
    Appreciate the review! Always finding new stuff on here that I need. $$$$$$$$$$
    Thanks.

Cool, I think you will like them. I only order the stuff the makes the bike look or function better. Let me know.

That looks nice. I’ve been eyeballing them for quite a while. The fact that they alternate just sold me. Not sure why it isn’t stated on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by billsim View Post
    Just ordered a set. Looks great on your bike. Hope mine comes in red and amber like yours.
    Appreciate the review! Always finding new stuff on here that I need. $$$$$$$$$$
    Thanks.
    Just got word back from EC that they are out of stock. They will fill my order when they receive more.
    Would be nice if they said when another shipment was expected.

Quote Originally Posted by billsim View Post
    Just got word back from EC that they are out of stock. They will fill my order when they receive more.
    Would be nice if they said when another shipment was expected.
    If I remember correctly, the reply that they where on back order said that EC gets few requests for these anymore. Again, it took two or three months to receive them.

Lastly, they're reflecting off the matte gray surface so they look cool in the garage but not that bright outside in full sunlight. Cagers aren't gonna see them.
    2016 F6B Standard Matte Silver. Freedom Combat Slip-Ons, BaggerShield 11" - 19" Sport Shield, Kuryakyn Ergo II Highway Pegs, Ultimate King Seat w/Driver Backrest, Pathfinder Running/Turnsignal/Driving Lights, Beeline Moto Navigation, INNOVV K2 Camera, DHS Racing Shifter Linkage Upgrade, Show Chrome Handlebar Risers and Luggage Rack.

When I brought up their website yesterday it only showed the single 'red' color so I inquired. Here is the answer I got:

"Hi Thoyt,

The website has not been updated to note that you will receive the dual-color light kit. That is all we are shipping now.

Sincerely,
    Lewis Preston"

Said nothing about not in stock so I'm hoping I'll get confirmation of my order shortly.

Thanks for getting in touch with them. They work and look great. Thanks for the update. i did send them an email to the fact. :-)

Just installed Low Browz from EC. Spent less than an hour. Hardest part was wire tying the extra cable so that it was not in the way when putting the rear light housing back in.
    The set I received does switch to amber when the turn signal is activated. I think that they look great. Hope that they last a long time.
    Thanks for the heads up on these!

I'm a little late getting back to everybody but wanted to let you know I got mine 9/15.
    VERY easy install. Look great.