KIMI Embroidery & Screen Printing

Thread: KIMI Embroidery & Screen Printing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I just received my F6B Rally clothing today, from KIMI Embroidery. This stuff is very nice, and I shall be voted the best dressed rider at the Rally.

I hope everyone else is receiving their F6B Rally clothing too, as I would hate to see a bunch of old...fat...naked guys at the Rally...just because your F6B Rally clothes didn't show up on time.

Cool

We should all wear our F6B shirts Sat. night for the auction/dinner....I need to go by 28-August to pick up the patches as well.....

P.S. break the piggy bank and bring ALL your change...you will need it !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    We should all wear our F6B shirts Sat. night for the auction/dinner....I need to go by 28-August to pick up the patches as well.....

P.S. break the piggy bank and bring ALL your change...you will need it !!!!!

The ONLY change I will need....is to change into my 2nd new black polo shirt from KIMI embroidery, so that I have a fresh one each day.

I have 3 Black and 7 Red Patches...these were donated to the Forum by KIMI Embroidering...

The first 10 people to PM me with their address will receive one in the mail...specify color...when they are gone...they are gone..... more can be ordered from the vendor....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I have 3 Black and 7 Red Patches...these were donated to the Forum by KIMI Embroidering...

The first 10 people to PM me with their address will receive one in the mail...specify color...when they are gone...they are gone..... more can be ordered from the vendor....
    PM sent for black
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by kjelders View Post
    PM sent for black
    Ditto.

6 Red left.....

10 were handed out at the rally!!!!!!!

Total of 20!!!!! Nice goin KIMI!!!!