• Stock

131 62.09%
  • Other (please post)

8 3.79%

Thread: F6B Happy Ass Poll!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mustang

I have about 400 miles on a Mustang Tripper Fastback and am very happy. I also have a NIB Mustang Tripper Deluxe (Tuck and Roll) that I would be willing to part with if anyone is on a long waiting list.

I am short of inseam, and appreciate having a bit more boot on the ground, especially for backing up. The F6B was low enough for comfort before, but the extra 1" of reach is welcome at times.

Very happy with the bike so far. Only mods are a stock GW vented windshield and the Mustang. My two main rides before were a Yamaha Super Tenere with a Sargent seat and FJR with a Corbin.

The Mustang is very well turned out.

Rob

My ass just loves the Corbin
    Ride it like you stole it

I have to agree with Deer Slayer. I like to throw the F6 in to the corners. That's why I got off the Ultra Classic. Rode 250 miles in the Florida 95 degree heat this past Saturday with one stop for gas. Other than a little sweat on the jeans, the stock seat left no pain. I added the mini floorboards and Ergo II highway pegs to change leg position if needed but so far I just throw the legs out and ride.

I would ilike to get that seat if you still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoPumps View Post
    I have about 400 miles on a Mustang Tripper Fastback and am very happy. I also have a NIB Mustang Tripper Deluxe (Tuck and Roll) that I would be willing to part with if anyone is on a long waiting list.

I am short of inseam, and appreciate having a bit more boot on the ground, especially for backing up. The F6B was low enough for comfort before, but the extra 1" of reach is welcome at times.

Very happy with the bike so far. Only mods are a stock GW vented windshield and the Mustang. My two main rides before were a Yamaha Super Tenere with a Sargent seat and FJR with a Corbin.

Rob
    I would ilike to get that seat if you still have it?

Quote Originally Posted by MotoPumps View Post

Rob
    Hello. Do you you still have the tuck and roll seat available? ?