SALE, White or Amber LED Light Rings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE, White or Amber LED Light Rings

They are extremely bright...a real eye catcher !!! I need the amber ones for the new bike !!! I'm rolling my pennies now !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    They are extremely bright...a real eye catcher !!! I need the amber ones for the new bike !!! I'm rolling my pennies now !!!
    I got one good one and one not-so-good one you may have if you like.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Just be careful during install.
    I bent the leads doing so many test fits that on one ring they snapped at the solder point!

In reality, they were just a bit too small to go all the way around my Hambly badges so they will not be installed.
    That can be soldered and put back very easily, if you are good at that. If you need to have it put back you can call Rege at TricLed 614-596-5515. Put it in the mail to them and he can fix it. We have had a lot of people put them around the badges. I have not looked at them real close to see how they were done.

I will look into a dual color for these. The only problem is it would be more expensive and we would have to make a commitment for quite a few of them.
    We are doing dual color for smoke strips now, Running, Brake in Red then turns Amber for Turn. White then turns Amber for turn in front.

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    That can be soldered and put back very easily, if you are good at that. If you need to have it put back you can call Rege at TricLed 614-596-5515. Put it in the mail to them and he can fix it. We have had a lot of people put them around the badges. I have not looked at them real close to see how they were done.
    Thanks Rick. I'll get 'em done one way or another. But the inner diameter just wouldn't fit around the Hambly badge. I didn't try it with the Honda badge - maybe the Honda tapers more?
    Again, thanks for the specific info - and thanks to you for your continued support!
    Steve
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Thanks Rick...just placed my order !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Got the lights in a few days ago and took the time to get them install today. On a scale of 1-10...I would give it a 3. I you can drill a 3/16 hole at

5:00 ( on the dial ) and crimp some wire connectors you are golden. You do have to remove both cubby lids so you can pull the wire thru and route up

the turn signals if you are going to use them as blinkers too. If not the connections can be made to any hot and ground by the cubby. For the blinkers

you do need to remove the mirror but not the 10mm bolt that holds the front cowling so that in itself makes it easy! Within both signal housings

there are three wires. These are connected to the three wires from the Eclipse 2 Module. The Red wire, both sides goes to the striped wire, both

sides. Ground is ground and running is the solid color wire. Rick sells Part # Kur-7300 for those of us who are QFL, mine is in the mail! This will give

you a plug and playso you can add more lights in the front and plug into the wiring or cut the supplied plug off and crimp. Still an easy process. About

25 minutes per side from beginning to end. You will need to order the lights. If you are going to make them blink also you will need the Eclipze 2

Module, if adding more lights in the future you should also buy Kuy-7300. Not a bad job over all, and the look is fantastic !!!

** Stuff all the wires " inside " the black ring that holds the mirror.
    Attached Images Attached Images