Hilderbeast just won the election - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hilderbeast just won the election

shooter
    I'm not giving up , but I'm pretty sure nobody can beat her. Where is Tax in all of this??

She got a test ride in AF 1 today......
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Yeah she prolly knows it better than Obama.

Most likely Comey had his life threatened and the lives of his family threatened, the same issue that happened to John Roberts a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    All I know is if I pulled that while on active duty or even Government Service duty, at the VERY LEAST, I would never have a Security Clearance ever again.
    Kinda makes it hard to run for President without a clearance, Clarence.
    Exactly, I know people who've been reprimanded/suspended or had their clearances revoked for a lot less.

Quote Originally Posted by F6B1911 View Post
    Most likely Comey had his life threatened and the lives of his family threatened, the same issue that happened to John Roberts a few years back.
    I agree. Thats the only way Roberts approved Obamanation care is due to threat
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm not giving up , but I'm pretty sure nobody can beat her. Where is Tax in all of this??
    So why even bother going to vote? The hook is set. A rhetorical question, but don't let me ever hear that from your keyboard ever again mister. Dorothy Trump is coming in November to beat the witch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    I haven't given up Stro. Not by a long shot. I think I'm beating my head against the wall. I never say quit. You know that. When Junior Willis was gonna kick my butt when we was in third grade. He was afraid of heights and I stayed in our treehouse for three days. He finally went home cause his neck was sore from looking up. Now that's dedication. You know I'll keep fighting.

Swillary may not have been indicted , they apparently, especially if you are a Clinton, need more evidence of intent to break the law or something to that effect, But her character and trustworthiness were questioned. That will be of major focus in the months to come.
    It is beyond me that their are that many stupid people in this fine country that believe in her. In my mind the last 15 or so years, since political correctness, no losers in anything, unreality television and the overall dumbing down of the Americans has had the effect that the government wanted. Everything is upside down and I fear for our country.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Swillary may not have been indicted , they apparently, especially if you are a Clinton, need more evidence of intent to break the law or something to that effect, But her character and trustworthiness were questioned. That will be of major focus in the months to come.
    It is beyond me that their are that many stupid people in this fine country that believe in her. In my mind the last 15 or so years, since political correctness, no losers in anything, unreality television and the overall dumbing down of the Americans has had the effect that the government wanted. Everything is upside down and I fear for our country.

If you think back on the last several elections it is the stupidest people in America that choose the President. The folks on the right vote republican, the loons and libturds vote Demoncrats (yes, I spelled it correctly.) The split is 50/50. The tie breaker is the "undecided voter" defined as someone who, a week before the election, still has not make up his/her mind regarding two polar opposites. Anyone (everyone) who can't pick by that point is undeniably stupid and is the team choosing our future. I am not negative, I am a realist.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.