Best Movie or TV Show Motorcycle
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best Movie or TV Show Motorcycle

Best Movie or TV Show Motorcycle

Besides actors, cars often get all the attention in major motion pictures or on the small screen. What is your all time favorite bike from a movie or TV show? Please post the make/model of the bike along with a picture and the name of the movie or show it was from!

I'm a child of the 80's so my first instinct is Lieutenant Pete "Maverick" Mitchell's Kawasaki GPZ900R from Top Gun!

Attachment 11142

Doesn't Cruise ride a Duccati Multi in "Night and Day" with Cameron Diaz.
    There's a cool scoot in one of the new Batman movies too.

I don't know , which was "the best" movie , but ...

... always remember my ten-hood and movies with Steve McQueen riding Triumph and Husqvarna bikes . Always "cool demeanor" and beautiful girls accomaniying his crazy riding made some impact on my life . I was trying to be like him , or at least copy his unconventional and impressive style.
    Being lucky , ones on estate sale in California , I bought 1969 Husqvarna 400R , which was not found in barn , but kept by older owner at his home ! Still has original tires ( 1969 ) , which until now holds the air !!!!!!! Low mileage , unrestored and originally shiny is my trophy and always reminds the best time of my life . I do not ride this bike , just clean and "see on him my idol" .

I have a few. Of course Easy Rider. The Captain America bike has always been my favorite. Terrible movie though. I was born too late to get it. The riding I get, just not all the other stuff.

Attachment 11168

Evil Knieval. I had this toy.

Attachment 11153 Attachment 11154

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MinnetonkaMike View Post
    Besides actors, cars often get all the attention in major motion pictures or on the small screen. What is your all time favorite bike from a movie or TV show? Please post the make/model of the bike along with a picture and the name of the movie or show it was from!

I'm a child of the 80's so my first instinct is Lieutenant Pete "Maverick" Mitchell's Kawasaki GPZ900R from Top Gun!

Attachment 11142

This was the Honda Rune which Tom Cruise was given by Steven Spielberg for the "War of the Worlds" premiere ....

Candy Black Cherry HONDA RUNE.

Yes, the Rune engine is built on the same flat 6 GL1800 platform except it has 6 throttle bodies instead of 2.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Terminator

Attachment 11157

James Bond

Attachment 11164