The Best Sunglasses for Riding & All American
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Best Sunglasses for Riding & All American

The Best Sunglasses for Riding & All American

These Randolphs are so much superior to my Ray-Ban Aviators and American made. The best part is because of the straight padded arms they don't have the problem of the RayBans that curl around your ear and get squashed against your skull when the helmet pad presses against the ears. Also being the arms are curved they stay on when you bend down. My Ray-Ban's nose pad arm broke at the weld and they assured me they could fix it, for $70.00. Randolph Sunglass welds are guaranteed for life, well worth it.

I am an Oakly fan...I am partial to the Half Jacket Model...Can't stand glasses that have a rim on the bottom...

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_armr...oakley&_fscr=1
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Real problem occur , when some one needs to wear prescription glasses . Not to many optometrists wants to insert them into "fancy" frames .
    Is anybody there , who might provide some advice ?

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    These Randolphs are so much superior to my Ray-Ban Aviators and American made. The best part is because of the straight padded arms they don't have the problem of the RayBans that curl around your ear and get squashed against your skull when the helmet pad presses against the ears. Also being the arms are curved they stay on when you bend down. My Ray-Ban's nose pad arm broke at the weld and they assured me they could fix it, for $70.00. Randolph Sunglass welds are guaranteed for life, well worth it.
    I use like type in the USAF for 20 years. They would slide by the ears and headset or helmet. Great way to go.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Real problem occur , when some one needs to wear prescription glasses . Not to many optometrists wants to insert them into "fancy" frames .
    Lens Crafters use Oakley...at your local mall...$400 + -
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Yes - For riding safe , I need to rob the bank . Thanks anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Custom prescription eyewear frames are part of the OEM product line at Randolph Engineering

I've not had much luck with more expensive eye wear . I also can't wear glasses with metal frames unless they're coated with gold. I developed a metal allergy as an adult. Fortunately I have not needed glasses. I generally wear safety glasses. I pick up a pair of mirrored safety glasses from one of my local supply houses that I use for my sun glasses.They look pretty good and are comfortable. The glasses cost me like $6. I usually buy a new pair once every couple of months. At night, I simply rotate them out for a clear pair.

Thank you all for advice .

for clear these are great..used them before I got my new eyes...

http://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-Sa...-202220473-_-N