How much did you pay for your F6B? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much did you pay for your F6B?

Chattanooga

3/13/14 ' Black Deluxe $17,100 + tax no prep fee Powersports Honda Chattanooga

$17199. Plus tax.
    I think that's a good price.

13 Black Deluxe w/51 miles - $17,200 plus tax. Sportline in Queensbury NY

Not at all like the Motor Company!!

I'm glad Honda has room in the MSRP! It makes you feel good to get a deal. HARLEY dealers act like you are lucky to get one at sticker price It deters not many as I ride my new F6B past ( quickly ) all of the posers in black and orange. ( I have a Harley too but maybe not for long ) I kept it because I didn't think I could part with it but, I rode my Street Glide for a few miles yesterday after almost 700 miles on my new 6 and it felt like a tank. I never noticed how heavy the front end is on a SG. It did not feel natural. It felt as if I was wrestling a bear the whole time. I am sure If I spent some more time on it, it might feel good again? I am trying to let go of wanting to be included in the HD image/lifestyle. I thought I was going to ned a support group but I think riding the F6B is therapy enough. In fact it's Saturday 70 deg I'm out!

What year, 13-14?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    3/13/14 ' Black Deluxe $17,100 + tax no prep fee Powersports Honda Chattanooga
    2014 F6B Deluxe - Yellow

Quote Originally Posted by royr View Post
    What year, 13-14?

OK guys & gals, here is the craziest deal you will ever hear about. if not I wanna hear it.

I saw a 2013 Deluxe on craigslist in Rock Hill SC. I already have one but a buddy down your way CaptRob, he lives in Fayetteville GA was looking for one.

I Called the seller on Craigslist and went to look at it. He wanted 14500, bike had 300 miles on it. admitted to taking a 3000 hit just to get rid of the payments

My buddy waited a day and when he called him back the seller already took it to a car dealer and traded it. Said they showed in 13500 on the trade. My buddy called the dealer and has worked a deal for just under 14000.

thats right 2013 Deluxe with 300 miles for just under 14000. You know the dealer is still making money too.

The deal is not signed yet just agreed to so if my buddy doesnt go through with it, I think I have to buy it an make a couple grand on the flip, RIGHT?

Desperate times Desperate measures!

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    OK guys & gals, here is the craziest deal you will ever hear about. if not I wanna hear it.

I saw a 2013 Deluxe on craigslist in Rock Hill SC. I already have one but a buddy down your way CaptRob, he lives in Fayetteville GA was looking for one.

I Called the seller on Craigslist and went to look at it. He wanted 14500, bike had 300 miles on it. admitted to taking a 3000 hit just to get rid of the payments

My buddy waited a day and when he called him back the seller already took it to a car dealer and traded it. Said they showed in 13500 on the trade. My buddy called the dealer and has worked a deal for just under 14000.

thats right 2013 Deluxe with 300 miles for just under 14000. You know the dealer is still making money too.

The deal is not signed yet just agreed to so if my buddy doesnt go through with it, I think I have to buy it an make a couple grand on the flip, RIGHT?

Desperate times Desperate measures!
    That is crazy awesome!! not my luck but good for him! Did he get it? because I saw a guy on a black Deluxe in Fayetteville today with a clear vented shield!!

Fayetteville

Quote Originally Posted by CaptRob View Post
    That is crazy awesome!! not my luck but good for him! Did he get it? because I saw a guy on a black Deluxe in Fayetteville today with a clear vented shield!!
    BTW I don't live in ATL! I live in Fayetteville!!!

I will make sure he touches base with you when he gets the 6 home.