Mike.............OUCH!! Looks pretty banged up for sure but those TBR's look half-ass OK, but I know I'm not looking at the whole enchilada. I would agree with several that it looks like it needs a headstone. Back in 1982, I had restored a BMW R90S to immaculate and then a senior AARP member in a Suburban pulled in front of me the FIRST FRIGGIN day I had it out. Front forks and the front tire ended up UNDER the engine. At least my Bell helmet at the time completely demolished her front windshield when my head hit it dead on. Her insurance adjuster came by my office several weeks later with a blank check ready to fill in the amount I would agree to with the release in the other hand. He filled out the check to my pleasure and I signed his release. That day I went from off-the-charts pissed to a peaceful happy camper. Her insurance company DID NOT want to go to any court in Texas as the defendant. We would have put her UNDER the nursing home. Wishing you mucho success with the opposition.....BTW, did the Helibars survive??? (I must be related to LA WELD)