You guys are filled with so much hate, discontent, rage & there's always some sort conspiracy to under mine what ever you believe in at that time.
I don't understand, you've got the house, the senate, supreme court & POTUS & you're still pissed all the time. You're never happy, what will it take? You sound like poor winners. Hell I'd be dancing in the street.
Would you or one of the men or women, in your family, have the guts to do what Dr. Ford did? Dr. Ford had everything to lose, nothing to gain, but verbal & written abuse. The senate committee all "said" they believe something had happened to her. None of them called her a liar. You folks think she's a liar. Could it be which was the better liar? Could it be the senate just wanted to please Trump? At this point, it doesn't matter. he's in. So be it.
Can you imagine how much guts it took for those mature men to out the priest that abused them? Something that happened when they were kids. Could all of them be lying too, I mean, it has been decades....Imagine carrying that penned up for decades.
I know men & women that were abused when they were kids, young & old but never told anyone for decades. One of my best buddies told me things a priest did to him we were 7-10 yo. I'm sure many take the abuse to their grave w/o telling a soul.
So go a head with your grade school name calling & trash talk. That's what you alt. right folks love to do. Don't state any "real" facts, just make it up as you go & have your rant, rage & grade school name calling...………….you really enjoy, it don't you?