Fire Sale on New Goldwings?

Thread: Fire Sale on New Goldwings?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudflap View Post
    I have YET to see one on the road...
    July '18, I was in Northeast Oregon - riding in the area for a day or so... and saw a new GW at an intersection. Rider and passenger (M & F) of "rider proportions" one often sees out there on the highways... riding GWs or other large displacement touring scoots. Gotta say, it was almost comical viewing the two on the new GW... the overall proportions were way out of wack... ("too little bike..." IMHO). I too think Honda made an error in the styling area. For the kind of $$ they're asking, there are other viable options that are "sized" appropriately for 2-up riding.

Quote Originally Posted by OlyF6B View Post
    July '18, I was in Northeast Oregon - riding in the area for a day or so... and saw a new GW at an intersection. Rider and passenger (M & F) of "rider proportions" one often sees out there on the highways... riding GWs or other large displacement touring scoots. Gotta say, it was almost comical viewing the two on the new GW... the overall proportions were way out of wack... ("too little bike..." IMHO). I too think Honda made an error in the styling area. For the kind of $$ they're asking, there are other viable options that are "sized" appropriately for 2-up riding.
    Like two bears on a bicycle at the circus.