How's the super restrictive NY gun laws working out governor
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How's the super restrictive NY gun laws working out governor

How's the super restrictive NY gun laws working out governor

Equitare solum equitare amplius

That story is a LIE. Everyone knows that the restrictions the NY put in place to restrict weapon features makes the guns safe so they can't hurt anyone.
    If you are not part of the solution, YOU are the problem.

Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.

Dipshits

...always blaming the tool, not the wielder of the tool.

My condolences to those whom lost their lives from this maniac, and my condolences to those whom loved/remember them.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537

We call him Andrew "Evil Eyes" Cuomo, never saw a gun or ammunition he didn't want to ban. Naturally, the knee jerk reaction will be a call to pass even more restrictive gun laws. Is it any wonder people are fleeing this city in droves as they are left defenseless so the local thugs have free reign to terrorize the unarmed citizens.

NYC the new Chi town.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    We call him Andrew "Evil Eyes" Cuomo, never saw a gun or ammunition he didn't want to ban. Naturally, the knee jerk reaction will be a call to pass even more restrictive gun laws. Is it any wonder people are fleeing this city in droves as they are left defenseless so the local thugs have free reign to terrorize the unarmed citizens.
    Just like Baltimore.

I haven't set foot in Baltimore going on three years now. And I live 13 miles away from it. Way too dangerous... the 'yote's even are attacking people in the Inner Harbor now.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

Quote Originally Posted by willtill View Post
    Just like Baltimore.

I haven't set foot in Baltimore going on three years now. And I live 13 miles away from it. Way too dangerous... the 'yote's even are attacking people in the Inner Harbor now.
    I say a little vigilantism and a couple of sniper shots would be a good start for Baltimore and NY.

Here in Fl. there's 3.3 million carry permits. We get Orlando TV news, everyday in central Fl. at least one person gets shot. Little kids sitting inside their home watching TV, shot from a stray bullet. A 68yo man walking home from the store, killed because some nut case was pissed at his G/F. Road rage shootings are a regular thing. Too many crazy people with a gun. Legal or illegal, doesn't seem to matter down here. Miami's bad too. Don't know about other parts of Fl. I always assume everybody's got a gun. Last I heard 35 people die a day from a gun in the USA.

I don't feel the need to "carry," not yet. I have a pretty cool head, takes a lot to piss me off. My fear is, somebody would push me past my limit and I'd empty a clip before I give myself a "cool down." I used to carry when I owned a bar, at closing time I always had several thousand in cash. I pulled my gun 2 times, never fired a shot. Once a buddy was clowning around, came up behind me, out of his old truck & said "this is a stick up." I don't know how I got my gun under his chin so fast. Both of us almost crapped our pants. That was as close as I want to get to shooting another human.

Chit olegoat... we have multiple shootings EVERY day/night up in Baltimore proper. Floriduh has NOTHING on rampant killings compared to up here. The "free" state and it's liberal concentration centers ie (Baltimore City, and Prince Georges and Montgomery counties... enjoy senseless killings repeatedly. Thanks to the liberal Maryland legislature and strict gun laws.

21 years Army (retired)

IBA 80537

The thugs go where the guns aren't PERIOD. You never hear of a crime at a gun show, shooting club barbecue, concealed carry Tupperware parties or Dykes on Bikes Bake Sale. Just thought of something-if the two homos would have bought their wedding cake at the Dykes on Bikes Bake Sale then the baker and the homos would both be happy and the Dykes would have pocketed a nice piece of change AND one less case on the Supreme Court calendar, a win-win all around.