THIS IS MINE NOW - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THIS IS MINE NOW

Quote Originally Posted by darcym View Post

I can do without the fender extender, so I'm leaving it off.
    My advice would be to either repair and reinstall that one or look for a replacement. The OEM fender is short in the back and an extender serves an important purpose. You might want to consider a light black plastic one like the Fenda Extenda by Pyramid Plastics:

http://shop.fendaextenda.com/categor...2?categoryId=2
    Ken (Hornblower)

Cool

Mine is chrome.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar

Not too far from Riverside!

Welcome to the California contingent of F6B owners. We may have to have a ride to meet and greet one another somewhere along the coast? Dana Point comes to mind... (I get to ride the 74 Ortega Highway that way!)

Hope all your paint woes sort out, and you start customizing it for you. Love the color--and the low mileage.

Ride safe!

splashpage.jpg
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    Welcome to the California contingent of F6B owners. We may have to have a ride to meet and greet one another somewhere along the coast? Dana Point comes to mind... (I get to ride the 74 Ortega Highway that way!)

Hope all your paint woes sort out, and you start customizing it for you. Love the color--and the low mileage.

Ride safe!

Attachment 6636
    thanks - Dana pt would be cool, mostly freeway riding for me, but I could take the ortega back and hit the 15 south. We'll have to do a meet up some day soon.
    dm
    2013 Honda F6B custom orange
    2009 Kawasaki Versys aka "Dr Doom"
    2009 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Stormtrooper"
    2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 "Yoda"

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post

Ride safe!

Attachment 6636
    SoCal F6Ber present and accounted for! By the way, I met a guy from Palm Springs who is a mutual acquaintance (a Victory rider, that should clue you in). Small world sometimes.