Question about the "rally" location

Thread: Question about the "rally" location

Question about the "rally" location

What would you consider the "starting" location? I'm trying to get set up in a campground close by and need to get this figured out. Would it Honda of Russellville or the hotel where most are staying?
    2019 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT / CSC trike

Since some events will be in the hotel parking lot, I would say that is a good place to be near - but if you have to ride to get there, what's the foul with a little more distance?
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Hey Wingn it. That hotel is a stones throw from the Dealership. I was there last fall. I don't recall seeing campgrounds but I wasn't looking. PM Monk. He lives in the area. He probably has a recommendation.

Russellville Honda is a short ride away from where everyone is staying...check the original post and go from there...or send Phantom a PM he will have the information for camping in the area!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The one campground that I looked at did not take reservations and my understanding is that work on the nuclear power plant is scheduled for around that time and a lot of the sites will be taken up by the workers coming in. That's why I went with a hotel room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Nuclear plant work?

Quote Originally Posted by stepbill View Post
    The one campground that I looked at did not take reservations and my understanding is that work on the nuclear power plant is scheduled for around that time and a lot of the sites will be taken up by the workers coming in. That's why I went with a hotel room.
    Cool i can save the money on led accent lights, it will glow in the dark by itself.

GaTeach
    Quote Originally Posted by Audiochris90 View Post
    Cool i can save the money on led accent lights, it will glow in the dark by itself.
    Made me think of Homer Simpson