Insurance In California

Thread: Insurance In California

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The best part of California is the weather, land and ocean of which was already there.

When I moved to the PRK, my new boss said there would be @ a 30% increase in the cost of living. The truth turned out to be @ 300%.

Housing is disproportionally high out here. Gas prices are over $4/gal. I pay 3X as much for water in 1 month than I did for 3 months for (water, trash and sewer) combined in Wisconsin (read: over 9X). Electric and natural gas is also out of line. I have to pay local business taxes to use my computer in my own home. It is time to relocate.

Thanks alot for the quick replies, guys; a sanity check is always comforting.
    California is certainly more expensive in several ways when compared to NC, but what the heck, its California! ~Jimmy

We should have a West Coast meet and ride.

@BIGLRY - Interesting article, thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy hudson View Post
    Thanks alot for the quick replies, guys; a sanity check is always comforting.
    California is certainly more expensive in several ways when compared to NC, but what the heck, its California! ~Jimmy
    Yea, I know as my son lives there...but, I am not a big fan of traffic, mudslides, out-of-control forest fires, earthquakes, droughts, and a whole lot of just "crazy" types that support every liberal, and mostly stupid law and ideas that come out of the California legislature....Sorry, man, just not my cup of tea!!!

Don't let the drought scare you, they have it all figured out. I wonder how much for a golf course?

http://abc7news.com/news/bay-area-ho...-lawns/762135/

"... Voters were told the project would cost just $33 billion, ... however, the price tag soared to $98 billion. ... and the system will require annual subsidies of more than $300 million annually ... "

$100 Billion Bullet Train to Nowhere

$100 Billion for a train to nowhere and nothing for the water infrastructure, thank you Gooberner Moonbeam.