Definitely Messed up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Definitely Messed up

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Plus I have had him do work on the new one, I didn't like the black pipes as old guys like myself like Chrome, so he took a new set off a New 2014 F6b, Chrome ones and put it on my F6b and also he installed a Bagger-shield I requested before I pick it up. Just doesn't want to make the trade until title is in hand.
    Oh man....I would have traded you my 8 month chrome pipes + cash for those black ones......
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    Oh man....I would have traded you my 8 month chrome pipes + cash for those black ones......
    me too!

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    me too!
    Me Three!!!

I cringed a little when I read this. OK Let me know what dealer In case I want to work them a little. But the fact you traded them for another new set. Guess we will have to wait for another opportunity.

A conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinaRider View Post
    Me Three!!!

I cringed a little when I read this. OK Let me know what dealer In case I want to work them a little. But the fact you traded them for another new set. Guess we will have to wait for another opportunity.
    Hey like I always say "OLD GUYS LIKE CHROME" and I just happen to be one, I know some guys like the black ones but they did nothing for me, that Silver F6B will look "Bitchen" with those chrome pipes

I had a similar issue when I traded in my VTX1300C toward my '14 F6B Deluxe.
    I'd misplaced the title on the VTX, and had to wait for a replacement to arrive by mail.
    What I worked out with the dealer was that they ran my credit card for the difference, then credited that amount back to my card several days later when I received the replacement title and signed it over to them so they legally owned the VTX.
    In the meantime, I was putting in some happy miles on the new F6B.
    The title showed up fast enough so that the issue was resolved within the same credit cycle, so the money was charged and credited back on the same statement.
    This should work for you, as long as you have some room left on one of your cards.

The waiting is the hardest part

Attachment 13109

Quote Originally Posted by richw56 View Post
    I had a similar issue when I traded in my VTX1300C toward my '14 F6B Deluxe.
    I'd misplaced the title on the VTX, and had to wait for a replacement to arrive by mail.
    What I worked out with the dealer was that they ran my credit card for the difference, then credited that amount back to my card several days later when I received the replacement title and signed it over to them so they legally owned the VTX.
    In the meantime, I was putting in some happy miles on the new F6B.
    The title showed up fast enough so that the issue was resolved within the same credit cycle, so the money was charged and credited back on the same statement.
    This should work for you, as long as you have some room left on one of your cards.
    Looks like that worked out for you, but its going on the 4th week since I sent that title in to have the release done and you know those governments they drag their feet as much as possible, the waiting game is afoot!

The dealer said,

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    The dealer said, but you don't have to polish any chrome when I said those black ones were terrible, so I show him the blinged out M109R I own with unlimited chrome on it and said does it look like I have a problem polishing chrome? I guess not he replied.

Terry, is that you?

If you like polishing your bike you gotta get a Rune...lol
    Im kinda looking forward to more riding and less polishing...
    Chrome is like cleavage, You can never have too much...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]