Round Two of Cervical Epidurals - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Round Two of Cervical Epidurals

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I broke my neck and back in 08..... I have had two surgeries on my neck, to make room for the nerves to exit to my right arm…… the shots never worked for me… get out the knife and get busy !!!!!
    Can I just ride to Florida, and let you do it...with your Chrome Knife ?

I am sure with the help of the Brain Surgeon who did my surgery we will be able to help you.... on my last surgery he brought books with pictures !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I am sure with the help of the Brain Surgeon who did my surgery we will be able to help you.... on my last surgery he brought books with pictures !!!

Steve, first, in all seriousness, I truly hope that your neck issues can and will be fully resolved, as it is a major thing to break a neck. While I have not actually broken mine, I have great empathy for you. I wish you the best.

Next, as a funy aside...while the doctor was doing the procedure yesterday (and he and I get along very well), he continued to check in with me to ask how I was doing, during the procedure. At one point I returned the question, to ask him how HE was doing. I then commented, I just wanted to make sure you were still awake, as I have had one doctor that fell asleep on me during one of these procedures. That got everyone in the OR laughing.

I can't even read the title of this thread without my head spinning.

Get better!
    -Tim
    2009 BMW R1200RT
    2013 Honda F6B HR Signature Series (born 7/17/13; sold 6/25/16)
    2011 AB Trailer
    2005 Honda GL1800 Portland Gray Metallic (Gone), 2005 Honda VTX 1300R (Gone), 2004 Honda Shadow Aero 750 (Gone)
    Darksider #858: Kumho Ecsta 195/55/16 with Dynabeads/Dunlop E3
    IBA #47379
    GWRRA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dang Miles, it's just one thing after another. Glad to read that your humor is still intact.

On a side note, my husband just rode from SoCal to Knoxville to attend a memorial service of a friend's daughter. He had a big black cloud following him through Texas and Arkansas. He was thinking about you and considering taking cover when it came down hard.
    Please don't spook the road-sheep.

Quote Originally Posted by MSGT-R View Post
    Dang Miles, it's just one thing after another. Glad to read that your humor is still intact.

On a side note, my husband just rode from SoCal to Knoxville to attend a memorial service of a friend's daughter. He had a big black cloud following him through Texas and Arkansas. He was thinking about you and considering taking cover when it came down hard.

Terri, please tell your husband that I would NEVER rain on his parade.

BTW, three days past the epidural injections...and it appears that this time it resolved the nerve issues in my neck. YEAH ! That was an aggravating 5 months.

If this holds...as it is now...then I am out of the woods until the next time I bump my head.

Good news!

Very good news Miles. It had to a real "pain in the neck" (pun intended) when you were riding long days with something like that nagging at you. I hope it stays fixed.