The Russell design, for me, keeps the butt alive and well. The design also puts one BACK into the seat as you take off from a light. It's design puts you back while riding and makes you somewhat pull yourself forward at a light when stopped to put your feet flat on the ground. Russell can shape the front of the seat any way you like so it does not have to have that specific design. I feel very connected due to the tractor-style design of the seat. I'm in it, not on it, and the design supports the outer areas of you rear, not the tailbone like the stock seat did for me. If you like to get on the nose of the seat, you could explain that style of riding to them for a custom fit. I would bet that Russell could solve your issues, as you have time to try it out and then send it back for alterations within a certain period of time. I had heard that it was standard procedure for them to raise the seat a bit regardless of your specs and photos, but I told them I wanted it low and it came that way. Mine is perfect.