Have you noticed?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Have you noticed?

Have you noticed?

I belong to several forums mainly covering vehicles, electronics, and guns. Have you noticed that many forums seem to mainly be a platform to share problems? I find it very interesting that our F6B forum is mainly about our love and appreciation for this excellent machine. Complaints really are few and far between. Considering that typically, people only speak out when they are unhappy or disappointed with a product, I think our forum, and our fantastic F6B, is pretty amazing.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Cudo's to Phantom!
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Amen!
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar

Kudos to the fine group of members.

What is key to our website is that everyone acts their age ….. like adults.

We have fun, help each other, we respect one another, poke a little bit of fun at each other and just enjoy each others company.
    The camaraderie is awesome

Glad that we don't have grown men acting like little 10 year old girls or that thrive on drama. That's what the other forums are for.

Just glad to be part of this fine group of riders, first round of drinks at the Rally are on me

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

I was hoping for a forum like this one too!
    I do have a complaint though, I cannot find enough time to ride my F6B with all the rain & work lately.
    Also the stock seat seems to be not so great for me... but Saturday looks like a great day to head over to Ultimate Seats Daytona store!
    '97 Valkyrie Tourer, SOLD!
    '98 Valkyrie Tourer, traded for wife's F6B
    '99 Valkyrie Tourer, traded in on MY NEW F6B!!!!
    '05 Shadow Spirit 750 traded for wife's F6B
    '05 Triumph Rocket 3, gone but not forgotten
    2013 F6B, black standard.
    2013 F6B, red Deluxe for the wife.

I have noticed far less complaints on this forum than any others I belong too and even when there is a complaint it's usually something minor that is easily corrected. That being said, I'm not sure if it's because there just aren't that many F6Bs out there or because it really is the best and most reliable bike on the planet. I'm going with the latter.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    I totally agree and love the drama free environment. I do fear however as this forum grows it too will bring the individuals that also bring the drama. I've been on young boards before that start out great and then before you know it it's politics, whining, and drama....I hope this forum remains on the topic at hand....a kick azz bike that we are all learning about together!

Quote Originally Posted by powercruzer13 View Post
    I was hoping for a forum like this one too!
    I do have a complaint though, I cannot find enough time to ride my F6B with all the rain & work lately.
    Also the stock seat seems to be not so great for me... but Saturday looks like a great day to head over to Ultimate Seats Daytona store!
    Looks like the storm will suck all the rain North and Sat should be perfect!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupF6B View Post
    I do fear however as this forum grows it too will bring the individuals that also bring the drama.
    I hope that never happens, but if it does we can show those individuals the exit door.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.