OTD - Here are the details
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OTD - Here are the details

OTD - Here are the details

Okay, I road 120 miles to another dealer I had been emailing back and forth. F6B Matte Gray 2015 Standard with cruise OTD is $17,474.

I then added accessories:

Two Brothers Exhaust
    Klock Werks Tall W/S
    12V Outlet
    Heated Grips
    Passenger Backrest

Accessories: $1,388
    Labor: $416

Total parts/labor: $1,754

I will pay for the parts upfront and not add to the finance amount.

So basically it's a Deluxe model minus the center-stand.

Oh, and they're paying off what I owe on my Honda CTX1300 which the other dealer wanted to short me about 2K. They were giving me OTD on a Blue F6B Deluxe with only the Two Brothers exhaust installed at $18,998.

I feel this is a solid deal. Please feel free to tell me yes it is or otherwise...

Thanks!

If you were trading in a CTX1300, which has dropped drastically in price, then I say you did very well.

Did they give your the Honda Bonus Bucks offer to help offset the cost of the addons?

Get $1000 in Bonus Bucks on 2015 - GL1800B/D (F6B)
    $1000 Bonus Bucks offer is valid with the purchase of new and unregistered 2015 GL1800B/D (F6B) models. Bonus Bucks can only be used for purchases at the dealership and must be redeemed on the date of purchase. Offer has no cash value and is not transferable. Redemption value is not to exceed $1000. Check with participating Honda Dealers for complete details. Offer valid through 07/30/2016.

I got the same bike for $16,800....last November, in CT, which is a high cost of living state. I feel like the OTD price before you add stuff is too high. I also feel that after a windshield replacement, the center stand is a must.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

Don't pay full retail for a center stand. You can get them reasonable cheap as trike build take offs. I got one for 75 shipped to my door and that included all the hardware. Others have done better yet but I'm very happy with that price. Rivco Center stands(one of which I put on my Valk Interstate) go for 450. Honda of Russellville would be a good place to inquire.
    Do your Best and Miss the Rest!

Does anyone think there is any room for them to come down off the $17,474, even just a little? I am buying $1800 worth of parts and labor but they are paying off what I owe on my CTX1300...

On Cycle Trader the cheapest I've seen the 2015 is $15,799 add in the fees and you're right at about $16,300. Do you think they'd come down to something close to that? Or wouldn't since they're taking my bike on a trade?

Thanks..

Bump

Try $16,800....it's not insulting. It's a leftover now.
    “Gibraltar” 2016 white deluxe has been sold.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by bgd8rd View Post
    Does anyone think there is any room for them to come down off the $17,474, even just a little? I am buying $1800 worth of parts and labor but they are paying off what I owe on my CTX1300...
    I'm like Duke. I think that's high for a two year old bike. 17's will be out in less than two months. I would look toward $16,500. Just my 2 cents.