Just ordered the Sena SMH10-D10 dual pack bluetooth headphones
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just ordered the Sena SMH10-D10 dual pack bluetooth headphones

Just ordered the Sena SMH10-D10 dual pack bluetooth headphones

My wife hasn't been enjoying not being able to communicate while we ride for some odd reason...... I had seen these for $299 at our local Cycle Gear and told her we'd need to wait a little while since we are recovering from the Clearview shield purchase. I just found them at Revzilla for $213.19 shipped. Per the advice of the rep, I went with the non-universal set because our Scorpions have the pump in front of your mouth. He advised me the fixed microphone boom might be easier to find a spot inside.
    I expect this will open a new dimension of riding enjoyment! Hope I passed on a deal for someone.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Sena SMH10 - Love em

Been using the Sena SMH10's for 3 years, love them. Phone paired via bluetooth, and can play tunes from phone also. Used wired system for 12 years before that, and was initially worried about the sound quality. Sena is better sound, don't have to disconnect if we stop for gas and partner wants to walk around. Also have 2 other sets linked for when my sons go on a ride with us. Just a whole lot more convenient. You will like them!!

Please let me know how you like them. I am in the market for either a set of bluetooth or a wired set. Not sure which to go with. Would love people's thoughts on pro's and con's.

We like our Sena blue tooth a lot. I don't like wires connected to my helmet.

Just purchased the Sena 20. Hoping to get them running this weekend. My wife too likes to ride, but not by herself.

I've read and heard nothing but great reviews on the Sena system. It's also stupid cheap at Rev right now.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Installed them on our helmets, paired with my phone, and tried out the intercom inside the house. Seems to work great.
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

I looked at the Sena, but went with the U Clear instead. No boom, no wires connected to the bike, Can communicate with up to 10 other riders up to 4 miles.

No wires to mine, don't mind the boom mike, and $213 for both. Figured I couldn't beat that!
    18 Kawasaki Z900RS black
    1989-1995 IC2- USN

Quote Originally Posted by Redlinez View Post
    No wires to mine, don't mind the boom mike, and $213 for both. Figured I couldn't beat that!
    Good deal!