Las Vegas Motorcycle Rental and Ride

Thread: Las Vegas Motorcycle Rental and Ride

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Bobby I will check out that Route and let you know when I am out your way. Last time I visited Hoover Dam they were just into building the new bridge.

Miles, The Trip is Scheduled for Jan 15th thru 19th so yes its a short time that was our thinking on just the one day ride. I still need my Poker room time. Probably will be that Friday Jan 17th.

One of the guys coming out with me rides a 97 Valk and the other a Kawasaki Vulcan 2000. My thoughts were why not if I am renting try a HD or ST1300 but every time I ride I realize why would I want to sit on anything else.

Already Booked the first class airline tickets but cant wait till the day I dont have to fly and am able to take my time on my F6B in a different kind of first class.

Thanks for the Thumbs up on Eagle Rider!

Northwest

I was taken on this ride a few years ago by a fellow Valk rider in Vegas. He took me a bit north I believe but mostly west into some mountains. It was a great ride to the top of the mountain, what a fantastic view and then we had lunch up there at a restaurant. Maybe someone from Vegas will chime in here and give more information. I was following and site seeing and really not paying attention to where we were going. The ride bobbyf6b mentioned is a great route I have done it many times. If you do that one there is a leather shop in Oatman, go in there it smells great and they have pretty good deals on gloves, jackets, belts ect..... I think I've spent $1000.00 in that place over the years. Have FUN!!!!!