Quote Originally Posted by Walcrow View Post
So Jimmy, you're telling us that Will, 53driver, and a host of other members AND non-members pissed away their money with Traxxion on their B upgrades over the years? Max is only doing what probably every other manufacturer does by ripping other companies shit apart to see what they did and might make better. If that head bearing is loose with only 300 miles, and I spent $28,000 on the new Wing, I'd be beyond pissed. No one, including Max, is forcing us to get a Traxxion upgrade, but I won't fault him for putting his empirical knowledge to use based on the "older" Wing.
So Walcrow , you can vouch for the content and truthfulness of his videos? You are also putting a whole lot more words into what I said. Just be advised , is all I am saying. It's pretty odd that you can read someone's glowing review of the handling on the 18 Wing and then not a week later completely does a 180 and says it's trash.

As far as his upgrades, many who have had them have also had issues with the durabilty of his shocks too.